HoD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deluzion

Hiya, I'm Deluzion, an officer in a new and rapidly progressing horde guild, Alive. The 11th of June was witness to our first raid, to MH which was a great success killing all 5 bosses in MH. The following day saw our second raid, and our first BT, which again was a great success killing 5 bosses in BT.

Sunday will be out next raid, and all things going well we hope to kill RoS. However after that we will have a slight problem, Mother Shazz as obviously one raid into BT will provide nowhere near enough HoD's to kit us all out in ShR gear.

What we are looking for is a loan of HoD's which we would return, once we have emmased enough to do so.

We have already received positive replys from Vission and Nerds in denial, although nothing is certain yet. They have of course not been able to provide all the HoD's we need, so if you would be willing to spare any that would greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Deluzion.

Please feel free to post here, or contact myself in game be it a yes or a no!
Would also like to say sorry if you have already been contacted by myself, Jolp or Brakus.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I sent this as PM to Joy (which you should have done in the first place :p), so locking this. Expect your reply in PM form as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.