Films!

M

Maluson

Conclusion on 'House of Flying Daggers' was that its predictable, cheesy etc. etc., so all in all, kinda a waste of 2hrs. Munich rocked however and is well worth seeing if you havent yet. Anything out at the mo that anyone recommends? Seems only to me that theres loads of repetetive trash out trying to better their predecessors. 'Aqcuiring' 'Walk the Line' at the moment so hope thats good :)

OP
N

Nearly

maluson said:
Conclusion on 'House of Flying Daggers' was that its predictable, cheesy etc. etc., so all in all, kinda a waste of 2hrs. Munich rocked however and is well worth seeing if you havent yet. Anything out at the mo that anyone recommends? Seems only to me that theres loads of repetetive trash out trying to better their predecessors. 'Aqcuiring' 'Walk the Line' at the moment so hope thats good :)

Capote is supposed to be worth a watch, but i've not seen it yet so i'm going on vaguely intellegent reviews :)

OP
L

Lithis

Mirrormask was crap. But who knows, maybe someone likes it :eek:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I like Bambi, always makes me cry :cry:

Also, Alice in Wonderland, the really really old version. Brings back so many nice memories :)

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
Ayu said:
I like Bambi, always makes me cry :cry:

Also, Alice in Wonderland, the really really old version. Brings back so many nice memories :)

The Lion King > All other Disney films tbh.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
As for Disney, I liked Emperors New Groove. Krunk or what's his name is voice by one of the coolest ppl ever (Putty in Seinfeld :D), and when you have that kitten in the end, I really can't stop laughing ^^

But if I were to recommend any other movies, I'd probably just recommend a ton of old ones, as that's what I favour.
Plus, I haven't been to the movies since.... Batman Begins? I think..

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I do not know how this movie is called in English (maybe it's the one Anshrr just mentioned?) but I really liked it, so funny :D

One of my favorite scenes due to the mimic would be the one where the Llama throws a rock at that farmer dude, genious!

untistledd14fh.gif

(Too bad the sound is missing :( )

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
"Waiting", if you're into it, has some uberfunny dialog :eek:

OP
M

Maluson

The best Disney film is blatently 'Finding Nemo', could watch it over and over :D MINE!

OP
M

Maluson

Just watched 'Aeon Flux' over lunch, yet another film that sucks :( although it is worth watching for the bedroom see :D s'pose you could fast forward to that tho :p

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
maluson said:
The best Disney film is blatently 'Finding Nemo', could watch it over and over :D MINE!

Now if I say Johnney Depp, you say.... :p

Hmm, not alot of movies I really want to watch, Munich I've been dying to see; sorta want to see "V for Vendetta", eventhough it's probably just another comic book git gone awry.
Taking a step into the furture I'm looking forward to 3 possibly succesful Game-To-Movie films: Hitman (Incase any fans is wondering who's gonna play Mr. 47, Vin Diesel, cry or cheer), Splinter Cell and Halo; last one I imagine is either going to break or make it for games converted to films, as Peter Jackson is taking part in it, maybe after that there'll be a bit further between movies like the Doom Film, can hope anyway :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I want to see Bloodrayne as movie :(

Yes, I know there is one already, but I meant I want to see a GOOD non-low budget one with a chick that resembles her :)