Few Suggestions, tell me what you think :D

Z

Zpred

Ok, so i have a few suggestions :D

1. Since everyone is complaining about PvP etc, I think there should be another PvP gem which would be "Resil penetration", simply, if the gem is lets say +16 Resil Penetration, then the opponents resil would be -16 (depending on how many gems you stacked). Obviously this could cause a few complaints if a JCer spammed 3 x27 Resil Penetration then the rest with 16, it could leave the opponent getting owned and QQing, so maybe set a limit to a max of 300 penetration.

2. Seeing as though there are so many complaints about duel-spec costing 1000g, I think instead of charging people 1000g, you should give people who have already spent over 1000g on respecs free. I don't find if completely fair, I'm a hunter (and not jus a hunter, but a MALE DRAENEI HUNTER with CAPITAL LETTERS) and I've spent over 3000g on re-specs (switching from PvP/PvE or just trying new specs), but I'd hate to imagine what Paladins, Warriors, Druids, Priests etc.....spend. If there's a rogue, who sticks to one spec and doesn't do PvP and never has to spend any money on re-speccing, it's not fair to the players who can be tank/healer/dps. Maybe some price adjustments to different classes (could be chaotic but I think Blizz could work something out, maybe they could make a price range for example:
100 - 500g already spent = 1000g
500 - 1000 already spent = 900g
1000 - 1500g already spent = 800g
Etc.....Until.....
Above 4000g = Free

3. Arenas, I think there should be more arenas like Ring of Valor. That's the only Hunter friendly arena because of the LoS and atm it's disabled..... I think there has to be more open arenas so healers can't heal and hide (obviously healers will disagree with this since they have 4/5 arenas which are suitable). I'm not QQing, just saying I think there should be more open arenas with no LoS so healers will actually need skill to survive and actually have to wear PvP gear.

-Z

Let me know what you think :)

P.s. /whistle >>>>

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
You know that without some los abuse all healers besides paladins would be useless in arena against pve geared dps right?
No amount of skill or pvp gear is going to stop you being nuked down by a mage or hunter with a spell rotation that can just stand their and mash it.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
There already is a Resilience Penetration called Critial Strike. <_<

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
You want less LoS? So basicly you want free shots to silence and nuke healers down? Why would we take them then? >_> We'd just go back to the nukefest before resillience came into arena's at the start of WotLK.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I don't see the problem spending 1000g for such an anticipated feature as dual-spec. 1000g is nothing in WotLK.

Anyways, I'll make sure to pass on your ideas to all my dev friends at Blizz HQ! (Posting suggestions on a guild forum is pretty fruitless, maybe try the official Blizzard Suggestion forums? :p)

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Zpred said:
3. Arenas, I think there should be more arenas like Ring of Valor. That's the only Hunter friendly arena because of the LoS and atm it's disabled..... I think there has to be more open arenas so healers can't heal and hide (obviously healers will disagree with this since they have 4/5 arenas which are suitable). I'm not QQing, just saying I think there should be more open arenas with no LoS so healers will actually need skill to survive and actually have to wear PvP gear.

There is no skill in standing there and taking it, thats called healing. Even donald can do that.
Skill for healers is dodging the interupts, silences, stuns while making sure the teammates with 50x MS effect don't die.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Heh ye :D, and DK's would be that boxer at the end :(

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
Sorry but if you think theres should me more arenas like ring of valor you shouldnt arena :< there isnt really much skill in just standing in the open nuking

&@lonei, no paladins cant do shit in the open vs pve geared dps(unless its a warrior ><), no healers can :p

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Ye, cause it's not as if paladins got some magical bubble which keeps them alive and can only be dispelled by priests whilst their dps mate bursts down the other teams healer who doesn't have a magical bubble to keep them alive.

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Lonei said:
Ye, cause it's not as if paladins got some magical bubble which keeps them alive and can only be dispelled by priests whilst their dps mate bursts down the other teams healer who doesn't have a magical bubble to keep them alive.

There there, can I get you one of these as compensation?

bubble_boy2.jpg

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007
(My Priest partner when I play Horde usually survives longer than Gilb does vs zerg teams even tho he doesn't have a bubble :p)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
That's cause Thundin peaked in S2 when he had an awesome partner. He kinda got weaker from then. xD

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
Thing is that paladins have it extremely hard to survive magical damage(less resilience and health than other healers, cause of pve gear), which makes open arenas completely retarded as any caster can fuck you up in no time, and with the current specs DKs have they and their healer can kill you in no time (well they can in any arena as they are OP, but in open arenas anyone could)

And: Paladins are probably the healers that abuse LoS most, to avoid other healers who have interrupts/mana burns/fears/CC, so saying they are better in the open is kinda daft :p Not saying paladins arent OP ofc, cause atm they are if combined with the right class