[Declined] Raider application: Babygoat – Turalyon – Fury – Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_49ersBall

Sep 11, 2021
Tell us about yourself:

My name is Alex, I'm a 22 year old ECON student living in Germany and I started playing WoW approximately two years ago. Raiding progressively in Shadowlands made me fall in love with the game mode and since my old guild has lost some members and is now moving realms, I'm looking to take the next step up.

Battle Tag:

Mr49ersBall#2313

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):

Warcraft Logs:

What is your motivation to applying to MM?

I'm eager to raid at a higher level and push for CE, MM in particular is the strongest alliance guild on the server with the best environment for ambitious play. Additionally, I love learning and competing, so joining a guild that already has several elite warrior players would be ideal for me to do just that and help me further improve myself.

Raiding experience with class/spec:

Fury Warrior: Heroic CN and Heroic SOD
Havoc DH: Heroic & 4/10 Mythic CN

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

I review logs after every raid to evaluate my performance relative to other players as well as my own from prior weeks. Moreover I make constant use of simcraft to optimize my build. I have a general interest in statistical analysis so I consume a lot of high end WoW content in my free time to pick up on some tips and tricks. I'm a member of my two main class discord servers (Skyhold and the Fel Hammer) in which I discuss the meta of my respective classes and specs.

For my character(s), I make sure to fill the vault with weekly m+15 runs, grind torghast whenever needed to get the highest rank available of the currently needed legendary and generally participate in all (non-pvp) systems needed to increase the power level of my character (korthia dailies, valor upgrades), including farming the raid at lower difficulties for BiS items.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

I'm generally open to playing an offspec or alt character, I have some experience raiding heroic and mythic CN as havoc DH (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/goldrushjg#zone=26&difficulty=4). DPS warrior and DH are the only two classes I'm currently comfortable with playing in mythic content, I would however need a few resets to get anything other than venthyr fury warrior ready to raid due to the still restricted covenant swapping and associated grinds.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

Yes, all the above.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?

No absences planned at this point.

Do you have anything else to add?

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application. I appreciate the effort you put in the way you recruit and go about your guild business in general. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hello,

sorry this took so long but after discussing this we have come to the conclusion that we cannot offer you a raiding spot at this time.

Our roster is stacked pretty well so we wouldn't have the time or opportunity to give you an appropriate trial during mythic progression, considering your lack of experience there.

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.