[Declined] Raider app Strähor EU Silvermoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

May 3, 2020
Tell us about yourself: My name is Nikola, 33yo, married, company owner coming from Serbia. Enjoy to play WoW, doing sports, hanging out with my friends and familly.

Battle Tag: Todor#21881

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/strähor

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/strähor

What is your motivation to applying to MM? Further progress and to finally get to the guild where there are no contant fights and poor communication. The main goal is to find a guild with a long term residence.

Raiding experience with class/spec: Uldir 2/8M, BoD 3/9M, EP 4/8M, Ny'alotha 7/12M. Havoc DH 474/475itlvl

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid? Simming my character at least 5x a day to find a perfect balance in order to improve my gameplay. Informing by wowhead and discord chanell for dh's where I found who ppl who actually wants to help to improve your gameplay with advices.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character? I wouldn't make any questions. I will obey if you ask so appart the fact idk to heal with my druid.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids) Yes ofcourse.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future? no, they all fall appart after this situation with covid19 so i can be commited to the game.

Do you have anything else to add? I am one of those players as I mentioned earlier, dedicated and devoted to the game and guild itself. Simming my characters at least 5x per day in order to find a perfect stat balance which can contribute to progress. Always willing to help guildies for gearing alts, chasing bis items, sharing loot even if it means loss for me, but if guildie needs it more, I will gladly share it.

Giggles

Raider
Nov 6, 2019
Denmark
Hi and thank you for you application, I'm sure an officer will get back to you shortly.
Quick question, how come you're applying to a guild on a, compared to Silvermoon, dead server ? I know mythic is x-realm now, but are you planning to move here ?
Oh, and you've only been in your last guild a few weeks, and left + name changed, was it that bad ?

OP
N

Nikola

May 3, 2020
Immagine being in the guild where one of the officers is gay (have nothing against lgbt population at all) and he's whispering you all sort of ugly stuff, inv you on hc alt run then kick you cuz he can, than not answering.... Silvermoon is overrated server tbh.... And I had to change my name because of that dude who was harrasing me even on discord, in raid and so on.... Plus, he told me that he hate Serbian ppl although I never said anything to him and I don't even know who is that guy.... I intend to move on your server ofcourse if you accept me :)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hey there and thanks for your application.

I'm afraid we are going to have decline your application because competition for our melee spots is already quite high and unfortunately your logs do not allow us to make an exception there.

Status
Not open for further replies.