[DECLINED] Kujiang

Kujiang

May 2, 2019
Tell us about yourself:
Beasty boy 123 best brewmaster in the west always available and ill wager my guild spot if i fail tactics :))))
Battle Tag:
matthew#23230
Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/outland/kujiang
Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/outland/kujiang#zone=20
Your UI in raid combat:
File below
Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
applying because i want to be able to actually do mechanics because anything below mythic is a joke.
Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
^
Raiding experience while current:
5/9 HC BOD
3/9 Mythic BOD
1/2 HC COS
What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Brewmaster. Long enough to be the best
What is your stat priority? Explain why.
agi> mastery>crit
mastery because elusive brawler stacks = dodge chance = survivability
crit because of the celestial fortune passive
Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
squishing absolute damage with my perfect balancing of brews. great survivability with powerful defensive cooldowns.
What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
DBM, weakauras, vuhdo, details
Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
icy-veins
What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
Mythic+
Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
No as brewmaster is probably the only spec where you need the same talents in all situations
What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

mistweaver, very
We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
yes
Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
yes
Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
yes

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
no
Do you have anything else to add?

no

Attachments

• ui.PNG
    ui.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 14