[DECLINED] Application - Kaelthasin - Doomhammer - paladin - retribution

Kaelthasin

Sep 9, 2020
Tell us about yourself:
Hello, im pretty new to the game, i was playing dota for more than 8 years, and i chose to leave that game and start something new, WoW took my attention, and back in te day when WOTLK was active expansion i used to play a little, but i quited for dota :), now im returning in BFA, im playing the game for almost 5 months, got my pally up to 475, so i think im off to pretty good start. Originally i wanna get my pally up to 480 which is highly unlikely cause theres no time, Shadowlands is coming, but i would like to participate in mythic raid progression. Im currently at 3/12 mythic Nyalotha.

Battle Tag:
My battle tag is alxe#2189

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):

Warcraft Logs:

What is your motivation to applying to MM?
This is a good question. Well, i honestly didnt knew you existed as guild, but i was looking through the ranking system and i saw you got the number one pally (Awake) in Doomhammer, i saw what he got on rio.gg and i was impressed, i wanna play with that guy, and learn more from him, and ofc as i said above, progressing through mythic nyalotha and getting head start with you guys at Shadowlands :)

Raiding experience with class/spec:
3/12 M NYA

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?
I watch a lot of videos on youtube, read alot about pallies, i dont really access my own performance post raid, (since i said im pretty new to the game, and i dont know how :D) but i got ambition, i was really high end player in dota (immortal 4500) and i dont wanna make mistakes, i lean towards on fixing those mistakes fast, cause nobody likes dying 5 times in a row on same spot from same thing.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?
Honestly, i cant do that, im learing how to tank with my pally, but go no gear for that. I dont have shield and one-handed weapon. I would like to try tho, to tank some dungeons for start.
I got a mage 120, she is 415 item lvl which is low, but im gonna play with the mage at shadowlands more.

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively?
Got a headset with a mic (not gonna lie, i just ordered razer kraken black, the headset should be here this week), no lag whatsoever which is important, got these pc components which runs my game smothly.

i5-7300HQ
1050 GTX
8 GB of RAM

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?
No, i dont have anything planned for the future, ill be where i am, i work from 7 am to 3pm every day exept weekends.

Do you have anything else to add?
Umm, not so much i think i got everything pretty covered :), and yes, thank you for your time reading this.

Last edited:

Awaké

It's pronounced AW-AH-KEY.
Oct 9, 2017
Oslo, Norway
Low key flattered.
But I'm leaving the guild, server and faction in about 2 weeks.
So won't see much of me if you'd get a spot, sorry.
You can get some pointers from either Ertaì or Thorill (which has more Rio than me even though he is maining Holy. #carried)
Good luck buddy!

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hi Kaelthasin,

Thanks for the application, but we'll have to decline I'm afraid. I hope you find a nice home for Shadowlands.

Best,
Smaj