OP
A

Anevia

At least they realised how useless seal/jugdement of fury was :|

OP
G

Anevia said:

The idea was good, but it just wasn't effective enough. I tried being MT1 (with my Palydan alt Claritas) during some Slip'kik farming in DM, but I couldn't keep aggro, even if the rest waited a long time. Just the healing alone seemed to cause about as much threat as SoF :(

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
Bah 15 minute buff now i get even more bored

Cool White, that means you can do Blessing of Light from 1.9 onwards, since that one doesn't appear in the list :twisted:

OP
K

Katre

Liandra said:
Anevia said:
I tried being MT1 (with my Palydan alt Claritas) during some Slip'kik farming in DM, but I couldn't keep aggro, even if the rest waited a long time.

Somewhat odd note: spamming heals upon oneself is a great way to get agro.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Liandra said:
Anevia said:

The idea was good, but it just wasn't effective enough. I tried being MT1 (with my Palydan alt Claritas) during some Slip'kik farming in DM, but I couldn't keep aggro, even if the rest waited a long time. Just the healing alone seemed to cause about as much threat as SoF :(

Judgement of Fury + Concecrate + Retribution Aura + SoR

Ive tanked in MC with this combo, MD elites with full dps on. No chance anyone could pull a aggro of a Pala when he is doing this :)

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:

Ive tanked in MC with this combo, MD elites with full dps on. No chance anyone could pull a aggro of a Pala when he is doing this :)

.___.
{O,o}
/)__)
-"-"-
O rly?

Sounds like a challenge to me :p

OP
G

Gink said:

:rofl:

OP
G

Johras said:
Gink said:

:rofl:

the raid`s dps silly NE :)