Boarderlands

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
WRU infraction, whats with you being all tame and such, Ginkbro. :<

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Meh, I let it slide since he posted about a game I've been anticipating, and that's obviously going to rock haaaaaaaaaaaaaard. :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Thread per game is pretty reasonable tbh, you never know which ones will end up popular ad/or spawn a bunch of discussion.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
It's perfectly possible for a mod to make a new thread and move posts if a game is starting to take over the thread, accumulating say 1 full page worth of posts.
I just think it looks bad having the forums full of no-reply threads about random games.
I also think people will post more recommendations and news if they don't have to start a new thread every time they want to post about a game they're anticipating/currently enjoying, it's certainly how I feel.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I feel like my dps is higher with totem of hex - is it just me?

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
I feel that I can heal tanks more efficiently if I do it from a ramp - is it just me?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gombur said:
I feel that I can heal tanks more efficiently if I do it from a ramp - is it just me?

I can confirm I never got close to dying when you were on the ramp.

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Gink said:
Gombur said:
Not if we're talking Eredar Twins :p

But I don't feel there has been enough empirical data gathered on this subject. Where on the ramp was said paladin positioned? And more importantly; Was he specced rampadin?

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Full Rampadin spec with the 'Rampmatic Uberheal Mace of Tiltosteron Powah'. Did. Not. Work.