ACCEPTED: Wonderwall - MM Hunter application

Wonderwall

Not that kind of Oasis.
Mar 17, 2017
  • why you are interested in joining MM ( it is a two way street: what do you expect from us and what would you bring to the guild)
The reason why i'd like to join MM is because I've been on Turalyon for years, I'd like to stay on the realm ideally. Since Entity began I've had constant contact with Smaj and we always stayed in touch down the years, our jobs as officers were very similar regarding recruitment. Over recent weeks I've had a change of heart & want to raid again, MM seems like the logical place to join through my contact with Smaj. I feel I would bring an experienced head to the team with plenty of raiding experience in previous expansion.

The things I would expect from MM is the ability to clear Mythic raid content while its current. Every guild aims for the curve achievements and MM appear to be no different. I'd like to think you have a core group of players who would make me feel welcome, good social aspect involved as you run alt raids as well. I've always said to Smaj " i'd like to experience MM's way of raiding one day" this day has finally come.

• your raiding experience (do not be shy about limited experience or post nerf kills), raiding philosophy (and no, not a copy/paste of ours!), guild history, attendance plans
Raiding experience:
Wrath:
Totc - 10/25 heroic (10 man heroic immortality achi, no wipes)
Icecrown - 10 & 25 man heroic - pre-nerf
LK 25 kill video as evidence -
part 2 -

Cataclysm - Pure
BwD - 25 heroic ( killed nefarian before nerf)
Throne of four winds - 2/2 normal
BoT - Completed all on heroic minus Sinestra
After this point in Cata I took a break from the game.

MoP - Entity
I didn't play until very late on this expansion
ToT - 12/12 normal
Siege - 13/13 heroic
We achieved realm 3rd in Entity after only forming after ToT.

Entity
WoD:
Highmaul - 7/7M (Nerfed on last boss)
BRF - 7/10M while current (10/10M) nerfed
HFC - 13/13M (nerf) realm 3rd

Legion - Entity
I didn't raid competitively in Legion due to stepping down from raiding at expansion start. I was GM of Entity until the guild disbanded 2 weeks ago.

Emerald - 7/7 heroic
ToV - Cleared only LFR
NH - 10/10 Normal & 1/10 heroic

Guild experience:
I started my raiding experience in Pure where I cleared Icecrown which was very fun! This guild was my first real raiding guild when Ayd picked up from Noggenfogger Elite (social guild) We cleared Icecrown & I was active until Nef died due to joining TLW. I'll be honest.... I wanted a step up in raiding BUT I instantly regretted it due to the social aspect of TLW. Pure was by far more fun to raid in & my one regret I'll ever make while playing this game. This forced me to quit TLW/Wow during cata.

Entity:
This is where the fun/love of the game came back for me.... we formed in ToT at the end & started raiding seriously when Siege heroic came by. We formed a really solid 10 man guild & later we formed a 20 man mythic raiding team. We enjoyed some good success in WoD clearing all content with (nerfs) stated above, I feel the demise was down to myself not playing actively & being apart of the raid team. I'll admit a change in leadership is tough!

This is what lead me to apply to MM ( & Smaj asking me to apply )

Bnet - jaso25555#2835 (Smaj and Azula have this)
Skype - jaso25555
  • the 'usual' wow application stuff: armoury link, log parses, specific addons you use and so forth
Wow armoury link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Wonderwall/simple

Only logs I have:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/m7aAypY2QxPCT1HD#type=damage-done
These logs are of me recently adjusting to raiding again. My item level percentile you see is decent, when it comes to actual percentile overall, I won't compete with my current gear set. I must make whole sale changes for my BiS & get the correct tier pieces in certain slots. Some stats don't match what I'm after either, that comes with play time.

Addons:
Details (Like recount less usage)
DBM - for timers
WA2 (Weak Auras)
Needtoknow (tracking buffs/debuffs)
RC Loot council (Entity used this for loot)
Exorsus raid tools
Handy note ( for raid leader to stick notes for the raid team to see )

Artifact level stands at 43 nearly 44. Within 1-2 weeks I aim to have this sorted out.

Side note:
I have 2 other players (Resto Druid & Hunter) I must speak to before heading over to MM (pending your decision) I believe they may want to raid with me, I will get this addressed and let you know.

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Wonderwall,

Thanks for the application, we'll discuss it and get back to you.

Kind regards,
Lumaa

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Wonderwall,

I'm happy to let you know we're accepting you for trial. Welcome! Please give one of us a shout for a guild invite.

Kind regards,
Smaj