[ACCEPTED] Raider Application: Magicpants - Doomhammer - Warlock - Affliction

Magicpants

Top 5 Brother
Jun 3, 2018
Tell us about yourself:
My name is Simon and Im 17 years old and from sweden. Ive played a destro lock since cata but I never raided until legion.
Battle Tag:
MagicPants#21654
Armoury link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/magicpants
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/hippiepants
What traits are your weapons at? What legendaries have you obtained?
78, all affliction ones, most demo ones and a few destro ones
Warcraft Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/magicpants
Your UI in raid combat:
upload_2018-6-4_17-27-44.png
Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
I first heard of you when vodoo joined and I did some mythics with Smaj and zarrow before i joined myself. And now im applying to the raid team becuase i would like to get into mythic raiding.
Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
I left my old guild becuase they are ultra casual and could barely kill heroic high command even though we killed it weeks before during progression.
Raiding experience while current:
11/11 normal and hc antorus
2/9 mythic tos on druid
What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
My main spec is affliction and I have played it on and off as an alt in most of antorus but recently ive started playing it more seriusly
What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Mastery>haste>crit>versa>int. Mastery increases the damage of my dots, haste decreases cast speed and ramp up speed of agony, crit stacks pretty good with crit damage traits i have in artifact and versa is just versa, not that bad but not that good either. The thing about affliction is that the stat values changes depending on talents and gear so im always simming new pieces of gear and legendaries.
Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Affliction really shines on 2-3 target cleave and when there are extra mobs to generate soul shards from
What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
mainly elvui and dbm
Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
lockonestopshop.com have very good infromation about all the warlock specs and is the website i use to find information about affliction.
What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
m+ and reading tips and tricks on lockonestopshop.com.
Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Yes, my standard st build is leggo helmet and leggo belt along with Malefic Grasp, Contagion and Siphon Life. on bosses like Felhounds i use leggo helmet and sacrolash with Writhe in Agony and Absolute Corruption. The other bossen have different setups aswell and Im always stocking up on reroll tomes
What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
I dont really have an offspec and would not be comfortable playing one
We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
Most of the time yes
Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
Yeah, without criticism you cant get better
Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
I do have a mic but i dont really use it becuase im very shy when it come to speaking on coms.As far as the pc goes i have a pretty good pc that can easily maintain 60+ fps in raids and my internet connection is mostly stable.

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
Im going away on thursday 21 of june and will be gone until sunday 24th so i can probably not raid then.
Do you have anything else to add?
No, nothing i can think of

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-4_17-17-39.png
    upload_2018-6-4_17-17-39.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
  • upload_2018-6-4_17-20-43.png
    upload_2018-6-4_17-20-43.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
  • WoWScrnShot_060418_134829.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060418_134829.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Vodoogoat

Vodoogoat

Top 3 Brother
Jan 15, 2018
I dont know but I heard this guy has a really skilled brother, but I think hes still top 5 in his family ;)

Antishadow

So, basically Light?
Dec 18, 2015
So by now we know Magicpants, Voodogoat and Hippie? Or is Hippie and Magicpants the same?