[Accepted] Application - Irisane - Ravencrest Frost/Unholy DK (Flexable)

Irisane

Aug 26, 2020
Scotland
Tell us about yourself:
Hello, I am a 21 year old college student from Scotland, been playing WoW for over 15 years now. Currently coming back to semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding in Shadowlands after a extended break from Bfa.

Battle Tag:
Feirn#2352

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):

Warcraft Logs:

What is your motivation to applying to MM?
Looking for a new guild with like minded people to hopefully obtain CE In Shadowlands, and do other content outside of raiding, such as M+/PvP. Also have only raided casually for the past few years so am looking for a new experience in raiding and trying to improve my own game play.

Raiding experience with class/spec:
7/12 M Nylotha

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?
After raid I would look at logs, and compare myself to other specs of the class I'm playing to see the optimal setup for dps and how I am fairing compared to them. Once I've found out where I'm going wrong I would sit infront of training dummies until I get it correct. Furthermore I try to learn all I can about an encounter before I face it, be that watching guides or playing on the PTR.

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

I try to learn how to play every spec of the class I am playing so I would happily change for the better of the raid and be comfortable playing it.
(Same goes with other classes/roles)

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)
I have all these requirements

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?
I may have a holiday sometime in May-March time but not set in stone yet.

Do you have anything else to add?
Nothing else to add.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
In spite of Jeevie vouching for you, you are accepted.