4Real?

OP
Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
here is what a midwife I know replied to this news item where the link is posted on my mums forum that i read

I have delivered a few kids that have ended up with names I have had trouble keeping a straight face over

Pocahontas was very common when the disney film was out

I have also delivered a Donald whos last name was Duck and I joke not - I laughed when the parents told me and then told me that the tradition was first son of the family was called Donald!!

There were the poor twins that ended up being called Female and Male as the poor mother though us midwives had named the babies and we couldn't get across or her that it was just the sex of the baby followed by the surname. She pronounced it Femmalleee and Mallee. I still think of those poor kids going though life with those names.

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
lol some people shouldn't be allowed to have children

Think I'll name my kid Gregory Witherforde Chester II.... regardless of gender

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
Galatea said:
here is what a midwife I know replied to this news item where the link is posted on my mums forum that i read

I have delivered a few kids that have ended up with names I have had trouble keeping a straight face over

Pocahontas was very common when the disney film was out

I have also delivered a Donald whos last name was Duck and I joke not - I laughed when the parents told me and then told me that the tradition was first son of the family was called Donald!!

There were the poor twins that ended up being called Female and Male as the poor mother though us midwives had named the babies and we couldn't get across or her that it was just the sex of the baby followed by the surname. She pronounced it Femmalleee and Mallee. I still think of those poor kids going though life with those names.

I kept telling Plog Donald Duck is real, he wouldn't listen. :cry: THIS IS PROOF!!!!111 :yes: