Wrath of the Lich King Beta - Live broadcast

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
lol wth is this, some chat with a bunch of spamming idiots popped up 0o

A

Aye

yeah nice nick Ayu

quality of stream is kinda bad.... i mean really bad....

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Yea sadly there seems to be no way to improve the quality of the stream :(

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Quality is pretty nice for me. Must be because the leader likes me.

H

honourus

Hey Man, On the Alpha, you didn't need a char over lvl 55 to make a deathknight, i was wondering if on the beta you needed a char over lvl 55 to start a DK? as its beta i guess you would wan't to test them :p ty =D Please answerrrrrrrr on the live stream because right now im downloading the beta.... weee :)

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
If you mean mute people in the chat it cant be done, the website isnt that advanced that used for streaming :<

A

AnotherWOWIdiot

Do you know what happened with the GUI at the health bar? Was'nt there supposed to be a runesword in the layer beneath the health, 'n stuff?

O

Orno

Is their going to be Live stream of other classes soon from level 70 in the beginning zones?

S

sioen

Orno said:
Is their going to be Live stream of other classes soon from level 70 in the beginning zones?
I hope so I would like to see northrend aswell. :happy:

A

AnotherWOWIdiot

Was'nt the starting-place ment to be some kind of "1-man-instance", where you complete the quest series yourself?

H

honourus

Hey Man, On the Alpha, you didn't need a char over lvl 55 to make a deathknight, i was wondering if on the beta you needed a char over lvl 55 to start a DK? as its beta i guess you would wan't to test them

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
You aske dthis 3 times.

1) Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:36 pm
2) Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:15 pm
3) Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:01 pm

How about some patience?

Q

Quado

Haha thanks for showing this all mate , wish i have beta key soon xD

Question: so u start with 0 talent points even when ur lvl 55 ?

M

mylamber

Hey Man, On the Alpha, you didn't need a char over lvl 55 to make a deathknight, i was wondering if on the beta you needed a char over lvl 55 to start a DK? as its beta i guess you would wan't to test them