World of Warcraft - Novels

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
Was just wondering if anyone had read the novels that world of warcraft has out, theres lots of them and theyare always sold out on the Blizzard Store - so i went to Amazon.co.uk to check them out

Has anyone read the books and if so are they any good? / worth having a read, i've been wondering for a while whether to buy them, they're only a few pound, with free delivery, but if theyare terrible i won't bother?

thanks

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I've read "The last Guardian" and "Lord of the Clans", the first about Medivh and second about Thrall, Lord of the Clans was a bit lesser, but I really enjoyed reading The Last Guardian. They're really worth it if you're interested in the lore, if not it's probably not worth it for you.

The storyline is very good since it's a lore-source, the story fits perfectly and is writen in an enjoyable way.

Read http://www.wowwiki.com/Novel_guide if you want more info.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I read those 2 as well and liked em. The other ones like War of the Ancients involve some cool time travel. They also explain who Krasus and Rhonin are and why Saurfang prides himself as being a brother to Broxigar etc etc. Defo worth it. You could probably start with an ebook and see if you like them, then order them. eBooks really just are inferior to the real thing, so keep that in mind though.

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
lol face

and that sounds great, i've ordered the first four of amazon any way, i like the back story and stuff like that - i think it's rteally interesting and then you patch it to the game and its just nice toknow the background really. anyhow i'l give them a go after i've finished reading my Obama books, reading dreams of my father, and audacity of hope at the moment, they are also very very good and interesting!

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
Lord of the Clans was an excellent book - i read 1 chapter and before i knew it i'd read the book in a few hours.
Friggin awesome book though - just ordered well of eternity and another one which i've forgotten the name but it comes after well of eternity.