WITHDRAWN: Digital - Restoration Druid.

Digital

Mar 26, 2017
Why you are interested in joining MM ( it is a two way street: what do you expect from us and what would you bring to the guild)
Compainions with like minded game play, for friendship and high end raid skills, fun, and Wonder said you guys are nice :D

Your raiding experience (do not be shy about limited experience or post nerf kills), raiding philosophy (and no, not a copy/paste of ours!), guild history, attendance plans
I'd say my attendance is high, I hate people who skip raids because they CBA. Genuine reasons sure, notified in advance; Excellent. I will do this, I'll let you guys know in advance if I can't make a raid, and with a reason. Sometimes IRL does litterally just get in the way, but mostly it can be avoided :D
as for Raid history.... (I'm gunna try and make this breif, I wrote this before and it went on for several pages so hopefully this general overview is more..... non-Drowsey )
  • Wrath of the Lich King
This is where my wow life began, sitting in thunderbluff only severaly undergeared mage, just auction housing. A Deathknight walks up to me and says: we need a mage tonight in our run, you interested? I went. HC sindragosa Progreassion, it was awful. No one knew abilities, and I'd never been in a raid before, so I did some research at the break and then proceeded to tell the guild I'd just been pugged into how to raid. We downed her. I was asked to join then and there. the guild was called volturious industries. on Darksorrow.
I worked my way through a couple more raids with them, however i became friends with the Deathknight, "lithia" and the GM didn't like it, and i was removed, I applied to "Dreams of desolation" and we downed HC Lich King on both my mage and my then disc priest.
  • Cataclysm
Darksorrow was dying, and raiding wasn't really happening, I made my own guild, was Tank, and raid leader on my Prot pala, and we progressed reasonably well. After moving the guild to kazzak, we excelled with the new players we were able to recruit, became top 38th (the guild is relaly busy horde side) Our guild :VoTH: Vengence of the Hivemind. All content was cleared at the highest level
  • Mists of pandaria
I continured to raid lead and tank, up until the paragons, and then I stepped back for another player, who i made officer to raid lead. we became quite well known on Kazzak and continued to progress well, All content was cleared at the highest level
  • Warlords of Draenor
Voth continued, we were at best I believe 36th on the server, almost all the content was cleared except the Garrosh Mythic, My guild broke, due to some very childish people in the guild and each went their seperate ways. I leveled a resto druid for fun, and wanted to take a step back a while
  • Legion
in October 2015 i busted my Back, pretty badly and i had to take a year out of the game, however I have mostly recovered from this and am on medication since then. I have still achieved with my resto druid 3 Mythic in Nighthold and would love the oppertunity to proceed more with you guys ^_^

A way to contact you outside of this site (BattleTag, e-mail, Skype etc. )
Battletag: Digi#2322
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: 07402181887

The ‘usual’ wow application stuff: armoury link, log parses, specific addons you use and so forth
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Digital/simple
Before I get to addons, I Have started to log thing on warcraft logs. Mostly since the "pause/quit" of entity it's been mostly to train myself how to do so
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14915517/latest
oh wow.... All the addons ? eesh (I'll just give the raid useful ones ^_^ )
Angry assignments
Angry Keystones
Announce intteruprs
Ask Mr Robot
Bartender
BigWigs & DBM
Decursive
GTFO
PAWN
Skada
Target Charms
Weak Auras2

A little about me,
I'm happy to be called Digi in game / out of Game, I'm 29, English, unfortunatley i don't know any other spoken languages but I'm hoping to learn Russian soon. I'm a Software Developer. I will always try to do my best, I'm my own worst critic! I look forward to spending time with you guys both in raids and in guild chat / doing other things like old content or simply questing together. I hope that my app stands out, but i also hope that i don't sound like a gigantic bell end in it :D

Greatly look forward to hearing from you.
/Digi

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Digital,

Many thanks for your application! We'll discuss it and get back to you soon.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Thorill

Tanks with the efficiency of 5 Best Buddy
Apr 28, 2015
Just out of curiousity. Do you have a dps off-spec that you play fairly well? Is so, which spec and how is the weapon progress?

Good luck with your application.
/Thorill

OP
D

Digital

Mar 26, 2017
Heya,

I've never been a boomkin in a raid, I can say that I've toyed about with it (with healer trinkets) now and then, the weapon level is 39.

I can play it if needed, but I do absolutely adore healing more than DPSing.

Thank you for your question.
/Digi

OP
D

Digital

Mar 26, 2017
Due to the length of time to return to me, I'm unfortunately withdrawing my application, I have had to look else where to maintain a strong raiding core.

thank you for reading my application, and trying to come to conclusion,
Good luck with Raiding ahead and Happy Gaming :)
/Digi

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Alright. Thanks for letting us know, and best of luck :)