Withdrawn: Cóconut - Enhancement Shaman

Coconut

Oct 10, 2016
Hi all,

Some basic information first;

Name - Craig
Age - 28 (still pains me inside to type this)
Nationality - Scottish

Reason for applying to MM;
Some of this will likely be duplicated in the next couple of sections so apologies for that. I am, for the first time since WotLK, picking up this game seriously. I have played on and off since Vanilla and life has gotten in the way a bit since Arthas bit the dust. I moved recently to Turalyon and wanted to spend some time scoping out the "Top" guilds on the server to see which ones best suited my needs. I believe MM fits that category and I think I can help out MM as well. I want to push my skills as a DPS main (I have jumped classes a few times as you can see below) and would like to make a name for myself on this server as an exceptional damage dealer. MM looks like a guild that consistently clears content and your raiding style sounds different and fun!

Raiding Experience;
Back in Vanilla I played a Hunter on Twilights-Hammer but god only knows where that account is now - locked behind a Hotmail password I just can't remember! I managed to clear Molten Core but not much else. I then got a girlfriend and went travelling so missed a full expansion.

In Wrath I came back in full serious-raiding mode with no girlfriend and a lot of free time. I was a huge Warcraft3 fan so the lore dragged me back. I was at Uni and didn't study very well so spent most of my time wiping on Lich King 25man HC. I played a Warlock this whole expansion;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Finglé/simple

I was a little late in clearing Ulduar but managed everything else including everything but Lich King in 25man HC ICC. We then switched to 10man HC and killed it because defile was insane and some of our members just couldn't work it out.

After this we raided some HC Blackwing Decent but our guild slowly but surely lost members and eventually disbanded.

During MoP and WoD I was focused on working and didn't get anything other than Raid Finder done just to see some of the content.

Legion; I have been able to pug clear Emerald Nightmare on Normal, but Heroic is pretty rough with no real communication so I turned to Mythic + to keep my gear in check. Shown here;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Cóconut/simple

Contact Info;
Battle Net Tag would be preferable - Phera#2980

Other Links;
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16067984/latest
This is all I can find although it only shows my first clear in 840ish gear.

Addons;
Elvui, TellMeWhen, Skada, DBM, Tidyplates - nothing fancy, I don't like to clutter my screen.

Additional Info;
Willing to pretty much play any other DPS class if you wish :)

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hey Coconut,

Thanks for your application, we'll discuss it and get back to you.

Kind regards,
Lumaa

Dirnik

Dear Nick/Derpnik
Feb 15, 2014
Hola Coconut!

It turns out we are pretty full on anything agility, so you now have the option to pick any strength/plate melee to reroll to and we should be able to fit you in. However, choose carefully as you must enjoy playing it too.