tier 9 25 man heroic tokens question

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
I've been doing some research on the tier 9 Heroic 25 man tokens, and im not entierly sure how you get the tier 9 heroic tokens?.

I've checked Atlas loot, wowwiki, Thottbot and alakazham as well as other random searches on google.... however this is what i found:

Of the 5 bosses in Trial of Crusader Heroic (25) the bosses only seem to drop 1 token and thats the chest apparently...however they drop off every boss, so i was assuming that the token that drops you can use it on any piece of tier?

For example :

Boss 1 : drops a token ... you win - You can pick to buy either
-Shoulers
-Chest
-Legs
-Hands
-Head

all the tokens are exactly the same, their isn't a shoulder token, chest token, legs token etc.... so would i be right in assuming that as i haven't a clue although i've looked up for a while on how it works?

In theory if that was the case 5 people get their tokens every week if you can down all of the bosses ofcourse and on Heroic mode 25 man it's not going to be a walk in the park (I hope). It says no where that you need the [Emblems of Triumph] and a [Crusader Token] to collect 1 piece of the tier 9 25 man Heroic, so i assume that the tokens drop...but on all sites it only shows the chest token dropping off every boss..

So i was wondering if anyone here had heard anything or something thatc ould perhaps answer my question?
Or.. would i be right in assuming what i have wrote down?

moy

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
The heroic tier is just normal helm/shoulder/chest/gloves/legs tolkens for the tier bits. If you check the vendor, they don't require badges or anything else, just the right part drop.

None have dropped yet which is why there is zero info on wowhead, but I assume that each boss will drop one piece with anub dropping either the chest or the helm.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Each boss drops:

10 man normal: EoT, ilvl 232 loot
10 hard / 25 normal: EoT and Trophy , ilvl 245 loot
25 hard: EoT and token, ilvl 258 loot

EOT is for every piece of 232 loot.
Trophy+EOT is for every piece of 245 loot.
Token is for every piece of 258 loot.

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
ah right, so 5 bosses will drop 1 piece of it each, i was just wondering becasue everywhere i looked the only token it showed was the chest token and on atlas loot wow wiki everywhere etc it showed that every boss drops the chest t9 heroic 25 man, so i was just wondering, but didn't realise you had to wait for the first time. i thought that the websites would have had the information about the loot before we had done it as they would have got it from a source somewhere

thanks for replies !

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
I meant the ones which don't require a crusade token that you can only get from 25 man Heroic, they don't require badges either, just the token itself like from naxxramas and Ulduar. but thanks Lebuff mate

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
You're not making sense Moy.....

Lebuff is pointing you to the vendor for the second level of tier9. The ones that require a Trophy of the Crusade and some Emblems.

25 Heroic drops crusade tokens like we used for T7 in Naxx and T8 in Ulduar.
the first level of tier9 uses just the Emblems.

Read Best Buddy' post again; it can't get any clearer then that.

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
lol, i wouldn't have been able to come up with something like that so i'l give you a bit of credit for the joke ! :D

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I want a special title too!!

Probably have to creep up in the ranks of how many posts a bit more though I expect :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Odd how Gink doesn't have a rank? Or am I missing something.