Tiberium Twilight C&C

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
Last of the series for the tiberium war is out soon - looks a bit.. well whats the word...stupid ? for a new comm and conquer.. its turning into a star wars battlefront type game which is silly.. as construction yards now have guns and can run around killing things but anyway!

Nevertheless it should be quite an interested game for the last of the tiberium wars set!
I'm quite curious about what the next Command and Conquer will be.. i just hope it's not one like Red Alert 3.. with empire of the rising sun.. as that was by far the worst C&C i have ever played, and i've got every game that EA have brought out of C&C..bring back Nod and GDI origional game modes! they won't run on anything above windows 95 sigh -,- !

anyhow, here's the trailer for anyone who is interested! i think its due out.. the start of March.. think it was the 16/03/2010

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclu .... mand/53141

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Dunno, I always prefered RA over the normal C&C, especially because RA doesn't take itself seriously.

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
I got bored with the CC-series after red alert. played dune 2, warcraft, warcraft 2, command & conquer, age of empires, red alert & starcraft. then I had my fill of real-time strategy for a lifetime :p
forza civilization!

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Mista said:
I got bored with the CC-series after red alert. played dune 2, warcraft, warcraft 2, command & conquer, age of empires, red alert & starcraft. then I had my fill of real-time strategy for a lifetime :p
forza civilization!
The original Civ is still no. 1 on my best games of all time list!

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Mista said:
forza civilization!

Dune 2 <3