The Sunflower Conspiracy

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Many people are fooled by it's playful demeanor and the girlish sound it makes you when summon it, but do not let your guard down! THE SUNFLOWER IS EVIL!

Additionally, Sunflower never sleeps. Sunflower never blinks. SUNFLOWER. NEVER. EVER. STOPS. WATCHING. YOU. There is no escape!

This thread is all about listing proof about it. :sf:

Once it sees you, you will shit bricks.
DqLOe.jpg

Credit to Ded

Ditto.
206k6bo.jpg

At some point the Sunflower slipped up and showed it's true personality by toying with me and throwing me up into the air like the evil Darth Vader.... Flowerthing it is! And the reason? I didn't want to listen to it's indoctrinating songs anymore!

http://imgur.com/S1e99&ox0TS&e3uf9 for pics

You thought Deathwing was the villain? Pah! Deathwing is the Sunflower's little bitch!

Stay vigilant. Better yet - stay the fuck away from it (though it will probably find you anyway; it always does.)! Also, whatever you do, DO NOT TAUNT SUNFLOWER!

jenesis

Aug 7, 2010
i first was thinking it was fake but now i see it how evil mind twisting they can be. and i think i even see them hiding on the site

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Having almost maxed out Archaeology, I've uncovered some disturbing facts. It seems the Sunflowers one weakness has recently been made less of a threat in the world, hence their return.

I am of course talking about the undead, who do not fear death and are too mindless to fear the Sunflower. We have been fools, people! The Scourge was the only thing holding them back from Azeroth! Now the Lich King is dead (spoiler), there's nothing to stop them returning and destroying us all!

I think we all know why Deathwing chose this time to return.. the Twilight Hammer's quest for the death of everything is of course being masterminded by.. yep.. :sf:

Edit: As if we needed any more proof, check out the crest of the Twilight Hammer.
owy1n.png
somewhat SUNFLOWERISH in shape, some might say?

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
It follows you.
It never sleeps.
It never eats.
It never stops.

Fv4aD.jpg

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
It is too late for Sedona. She is already one of THEM.

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
That's how Singing Sunflower looks when noone is watching her:

l_e3118522b4b2d43bbea738f11536741b.jpg

Atleast the smile isn't fake.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
I've heard they're gonna rename the druid ability to "Moonflower" and a talent can change that to "Sunflower".........