The Official Joys Fanclub

OP
M

Maz21

Jul 1, 2010
Sorry, there is only love for Joy's sense of direction in my heart..and Scarce's accent.

Edit: Avatar fixed.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
joysdead.jpg

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Quoting incase he deletes:

I love you. Ever since I heard your voice I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. Your voice is like music to my ears, truly an angels voice. I wish you could be mine, but I know that we are far apart and since you don't even know me we can never be together. Even though I know all this I still.... love you.

I wish you could be by my side and that we could be together forever. I wish I could wake up, my arms around you.... your warmth against my body. I wish it could work. I know that you don't wish the same, but I will always wish you were mine.
I would be your friend when you needed it the most. I would be there to comfort you when you were crying. I would help you during hard times, we would laugh during good times. I don't know if you love me, but I will always love you.

I will be going to bed alone tonight, crying while thinking of you. I want to be strong.... but without you by my side I just won't feel complete. You will always be in my heart. I love you.

He added a nice pic aswell:

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6074/iloveyouscarce.jpg

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Haha, such jealousy, Scarce has a proper fan!

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Look Ayu! i have my own set of underage fans! i hope your proud =) =) =(

PS: will add some of the midly odd whispers i got from the level1fan guys! im sure tyche has a fair amount also:p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Haha, was a great afterparty.

If only it wasn't so hot, 34 degrees today ><

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Was awesome last night lol, had the best time, never spent so much time watching a stream and talking on vent. :p

Didnt watch this morning cus like, sunshine outside and had to enjoy it before it got too hot. :D

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007
Holy shit that MMO thread took a turn for awesome after Scarce soulmate started posting. I peeked in on the stream every now and then last night, was quite entertaining, and sounded like you guys had a blast ;D

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
I don't think what I wrote was creepy at all, I really like her. Everything I wrote was true! I really wish we could be together :)

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I`ve been Joys fanboi ever since Ayu ginvited some random hunter once:

c0ck.jpg