Supriya's DK UI

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Looks nice, except I think that little bit on the bottom right corner of the chat will get annoying (not sure what it is, butseems like something with a low opacity is infront of it.) Same goes for the bit on the right over Omen.

OP
S

Supriya

Aug 13, 2009
When I need to see omen I can just set the opacity lower or completely disable that part :happy:

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Your choice then ^^ I wouldn't be able to play with something like that in the way all the time :D

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
Not sure of the name, but the one that has all of your spells in the square box so it basically prioritises your spells and you don't have them all around the screen on the default ui, sorry to be a pain hehe, i'm just testing a few out is all :)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
or Domino (light weight, easily configurable version of BT4)
[soapbox]
Biggest difference is that on BT4 you first drag around your bars, try to remember the bar number, then go into the configuration menu to configure the bars. In Domino you do that all on-screen. Drag the bar, right click to configure, middle click to hide, etc. Personally I find it so simpel to use that I've dropped BT4 completely. Domino also supports more customisations (like moving, resizing and even hiding loot-roll popups)
[/soapbox]

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
ok, thanks sup and cheers croga mate, i'l try them and see whcih one i feel most comfortable with :)