Spotify

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
How does the inviting work exactly? A friend of mine is a member, but he can't figure out how to invite me. :<
Keday, could you give some instructions, please? :shy:

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Getting invites is one of the benefits of being a Premium subscriber in one of the countries where Spotify Free is available. You receive two new invitations each time your Premium account is renewed (yearly or monthly, depending on your payment method).

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ahah, I guess that's why he can't find an invite option then, he's probably not a premium member.

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
Found mine here: http://invitify.fleo.se/
Just keep it as a bookmark and keep checking the site for invites. It took me a couple days before I entered the site and there was any invites available.

It was some time ago, I'm not sure if they are still going.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Spotify is currently in an invite-only beta, which means you need to have an invitation token to access the service.

Can't "just sign up" >_>

K

Kalibarr

I can just sign up..... made if you didn't live in a 3rd world country. :p

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Kalibarr said:

"Made" you should learn to spell and edit posts before you act all cool like you know me.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
Kalibarr said:

"Made" you should learn to spell and edit posts before you act all cool like you know me.

Oh, BRING IT /popcorn =)

Keday

Mar 23, 2009
I just got 1 new Spotify invitation. The first one of you who sends me a PM with your e-mail will get it to make it most fair :p (Dunno what the demand are on the invites atm)

Note.
"You can invite friends to Spotify Free if they live in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France or Spain."

For those who got a iPhone or an Android based phone you should download spotify to it because it's just amazing :D