Shakes & Fidgets - Donations

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Guild upgrades are funded through donations. You can donate shrooms and/or gold, higher upgrades will cost us shrooms.

I will keep a list of donation percentages here, will see how often I cba to update it :p
For now, the top 4 total donors get to be officers (it's just a title, no real features).

I think we should all try to aim to donate somewhere between 20% and 40% of your total income. Not sure yet how to count shroom donations.

Current upgrades
Member limit: 16
Gold bonus: 14%
Experience bonus: 14%

Donation list (lvl11+)
Over 40%
GalateaAelin
Careface
Scarce
Joys
Merlijn
Lonei

Between 20% and 40%
Gombur
QQbone
Vessy
Jazende
Ayu

Under 20% (Dutch)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
After some discussion, we'll swap Atarix and Merlin for Ayu and Mystara for now, seeing how expensive guild spots are at this point. Ayu and Mystara need the boost more right now, and Merlin and Atarix aren't providing anything at this point ;)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Will keep a gold reserve to be able to invite one back (and then next after that), just lemme know.

Obviously you'd have to lose the Dutchness!

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
QQ.... you could have said something before bluntly kicking me out >.>

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Merlijn said:
QQ.... you could have said something before bluntly kicking me out >.>

Oh, in that case you may not wanna log onto WoW. :D

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
He did tell you to be less dutch in the guild chat. That's a pretty big hint cause he either meant wear less wooden shoes or be less tight.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ok got room for a new person again, you gonna be a good boy now Merlin? ^_^

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Lonei said:
He did tell you to be less dutch in the guild chat. That's a pretty big hint cause he either meant wear less wooden shoes or be less tight.

Yeah.... you can't scroll back on chat whilst not online though.. at least not as far as I could see >.>