Scarce UI

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Work in Progress, Still need to sort a couple more addons out. But it will look more or less like this.

Any tips/Advice appreciated ofc :p First time i've used half the addons and had a UI like that

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You copied the big black bar only men use in their UIs :D

PS: I was kinda expecting this:

20071023-wow-hello-kitty.jpg

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Scarce said:
Just coz it's your UI ayu doesn't mean it's everyone else's :p

Go cook me something, woman (I use the implied minimum age really really loosely) :hi:

Lai

Apr 23, 2006
Wtb that much space on screen >_> why did I ever reroll from my hunter

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
How can you reserve so much space in your screen for trade spam ><

OP
Scarce

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
it's not just trade?: < i havent sorted out my chat boxes yet, so it includes everythin from /say to raid chat

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Scarce said:
it's not just trade?: < i havent sorted out my chat boxes yet, so it includes everythin from /say to raid chat
It will be just trade on an average day standing in any city, the spam will make any other chat in that window impossible to follow <_<

OP
Scarce

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
But no one talks to me when im in general cities :( least this way i have something to read!

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Joy, you can actually have chat tabs, and have trade and general in a Spam Tab, that you show when taking screenshots, to hide the top sekrit channels, and cybor.
Dunno if Scarce is hiding cybor ofc, but.... :eek:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:
Joy, you can actually have chat tabs, and have trade and general in a Spam Tab, that you show when taking screenshots, to hide the top sekrit channels, and cybor.
Good point, but that would make her clever ;)

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Joyma said:
Anshrr said:
Good point, but that would make her clever ;)

Even I got that, and we all know I am far from clever <_<

OP
Scarce

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Trade spam doesnt cause a problem to me much, If i'm not questing i usually spend my spare time in the tram or on alts ;)