Rib's UI.

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
Spent the whole morning configuring this. Seem's to be okay now, haven't tried it in an instance yet, so hopefully no performance issues. Still messing around with stuff.

WoWScrnShot_031506_160008.jpg

Wish I could make a super-cool-flashy hi-tec UI like Aeq! :shock:

A

Aequitas

Ribena said:
Wish I could make a super-cool-flashy hi-tec UI like Aeq! :shock:

Trust me, you don't. Hear me scream when they patch 1.10 live.

M

MooPulvMoo

What's the mod which shows the bar at the top? (durability, gold etc.) And the mod which shows 3D models? And how do I set hotkeys? :cry:

<<Modnub

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
MooPulvMoo said:
What's the mod which shows the bar at the top? (durability, gold etc.) And the mod which shows 3D models? And how do I set hotkeys? :cry:

<<Modnub

The Bars above is TitanBar. Dunno about the rest.

OP
Ribena

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
MooPulvMoo said:

<<Modnub

Top bar is titan, just right click it to set what you want it to show. Not sure about the 3D models anymore, I uninstalled it because it gave me some hella lag.

As for hotkeys.... I'm pretty sure theyre set by default....

My ui looks nothing like this anymore, it went haywire after the last few patches. So now it's pretty much default. :|

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
I would like to recommend FuBar instead of Titan bar. It has the same functionality without the lag :)

A

Asmodean

Hyl said:
I would like to recommend FuBar instead of Titan bar. It has the same functionality without the lag :)

What the wise huntah says!