Rest in peace, Sami

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Long story short, I got a dog and I need to name it ^_^ Giev good suggestions plx!

It's a gurl

Edit: To get more suggestions, I'll add a cash price! 1000 golds to whoever come up with the name I use.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Need name

Scarce you already have Kommisar Rex

name it Crotch. noone messes with a dog called Crotch.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Need name

OMAGAD CAN I COME VISIT? :D
How does she behave? Is she a silent shy type, a punk dog making trouble, etc etc? Can't just name it wihtout knowing more :D

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Need name

Ded said:
Call her Gink!

lol why didn't I think of that :p

dunno tho, mebbe, need more suggestions anyways! dunno how smart i'd feel standing there yelling Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink! after a dog ^_^

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Need name

Anshrr said:
How does she behave? Is she a silent shy type, a punk dog making trouble, etc etc? Can't just name it wihtout knowing more :D

Sure thing mæit :p

Not really sure of her personality yet, she'll be arriving here on an plane on sunday :)

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Need name

Gink said:
Anshrr said:

Sure thing mæit :p

Not really sure of her personality yet, she'll be arriving here on an plane on sunday :)
wut plane/airport..curiosity is all :angel:

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Need name

Anika = Beautiful and Graceful, and i'm just searchin through the A's yet just wait till i get on the B's!

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Need name

I knew an Annika in high school, she was chubby and looked like she belonged on one of those farmer dating shows :(

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Need name

u cant name it tilly: < my dog was named tilly and she got ran over..poor tilly :cry: