Rated Battlegrounds: Now with Pandas

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
With Mists of Pandaria on the horizon we should consider having an active rated bg squad as soon as possible after release while we're all in the same position of not having any pvp gear again and while interest in actually doing pvp is still high.

I was thinking we could do it on the Sunday or Monday that we don't raid or perhaps during Saturday daylight hours (12noon-4pm). We'll press gang an officer who has more powers than mine over cakes to put a proper sign-up page on the portal if we find another day sorts us better.

So if you're interested for some light hearted pvp that gives us proper rewards and you're not on this list then let me know so we can crush skulls FOR THE HORDE Alliance!

Current Pool:
DPS:
Mystara (Fire/Arc)
Ryuuichi (Elemental)
Balduran (Fire)
Chum?
Nycha (You can have picnics in rbg too)
Notsolethal
Mysta
Toba (FC hero)
Atermors
MCV DK

Healers:
Elithuzad
Jenesis?
MCV Pally

//Tyche-edit: FIXED YO ERROR NP BRO
//Myst-edit: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'll go for a gew games on my lock as soon as she's leveled so I get the achievement :(

Toba

Loves the Leader and the Leader approves.
Aug 19, 2008
Got some experience with this as FC at 1900-2000 rating.

Would be like to help out.

(Prot - Warrior)

jenesis

Aug 7, 2010
maybe on my priest if i have time left, otherwise later on in the patch as i first want to level a monk up to 90 and than my rogue (where i pvped with a lot)

Mcv

Mar 31, 2007
Can join on my DK (frost/blood) and later on on my pally healer when I lvl her up quick after my DK :)

Mcv

Mar 31, 2007
Are people already up for this? Would like to do this on my pally (healer) but can also come on my DK of course when needed.

OP
Mystara

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
I've been thinking about forming a group for the last 2 weekends but been super busy but we should at least do some unranked bgs as a guild this Saturday afternoon or maybe Monday evening if people are up for it. If all goes well we could do some rated on that monday or during the next week.

So make it known if you want to come along and if the numbers are good enough we'll make a certain date suitable but I'm thinking 1300-1800 server time is easily a good enough chunk for us to get plenty of games in and leave evening free for real life shizzle wizzle.

Healers:
Hendsom

Dps:
Mystara
Ater
Ryuu

Ryuuichi

Apr 11, 2012
I'm up for it. I prefer during the evening so Eli can come but I understand most people are getting drunk then =P

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
original.jpg

YOU'RE LATE

OP
Mystara

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
And in other news, cancelled this weekend due to lack of interest. Hopefully we can plan it for a better time and would be nice for some more healers to try their hand at pvp healing. If I can do it on my shitty priest alt then you can too :p

Would be nice to know which day out of Sat or Tues suits you all better?

jenesis

Aug 7, 2010
saterday is fine for me in the evening, but have to work during day time, thuesday is only after 22:00

OP
Mystara

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Friday 16th November PVP Night 2 Electric Boogaloo. Standard raid times: 20:00-24:00

Behold the magnificence of our 2nd attempt of nailing some horde and I'm giving you plenty of time to get your shit together this time. As said above planning for normal raid hours but personally I'm more than happy to do it on the Saturday too.

Dps:
Mystara

Healers: