Raiding with MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
MM currently raid everything :eek:

Our raids currently consist of about 50% non-MM, mostly friends of members. Joining our raids is done on invitation basis only, which means you need a promotor in our raid who can vouch for your skill and attitude.

T

tronsn

Hi ;o I was just talking to mazout about raiding with u guys. Im generally a really nice person to talk with. Ive never got complains about my behaviour in raids or guilds ect. Always in good mood, and i think ud like me to accompany u guys in a raid ;) i used to be in Wom and was mainly tanker there. Im a skilled tanker ofc ;o.. Ive done loads of mc in past with wom, only got to majordomo though =/ so id really like to see raggy go down for once ;D As i said u will enjoy raiding with me, and it love to try it out and see how it works ;)

Im usually available for anytime needed. So if theres a raid going on.. im in ;)

Thanks
Royal

G

i have a lvl11 gnome warrior who would like to join your raids - current build of 0/0/1...obviously this makes him protection spec and able to tank

please message me in game, im willing to be your MT if you currently lack one - my end game raiding experiences include: Hogger

kkthxbb

-Paiin

G

i am undecided on where to put my 2nd talent point - i will place it wherever the raid needs the point in 8)

G

really enjoyed the ZG run this night
so if any other saterday you need a hunter to fill a blank let me know
since SR has to many hunters (blame the huntards ;) )

ps i know i might have been quiet, but you'll see after a while you'll wish i was quiet again :)

anywho tnx for invite

toedels kanoku

G

kanoku said:

ps i know i might have been quiet, but you'll see after a while you'll wish i was quiet again :)

anywho tnx for invite

toedels kanoku

Can never have too many hunters! :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Johras said:
kanoku said:

anywho tnx for invite

toedels kanoku

Can never have too many hunters! :p

You see the key above O and P on the keyboard? That is the maximum number of Hunters a guild should have ideally 8)

K

Katre

The key above O is < and the key above P is 4.
So, less than 4?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.