[Accepted] Raider application: Rapcz – Turalyon– Demonology – Warlock

Rapcz

Feb 12, 2019
Tell us about yourself:
I do not write a lot about myself, but I created webpage, containing a small profesional side of me.
pkodytek.com

I am mentioning my hobbies here :
http://education.pkodytek.com/resume/1/

Notes : I will makes notes starting with " * " star symbol.
Also I wil lrefer to some PVP here, but I am not hardcore pvp players, I just generally enjoy principles of PVP, which are aplyable to PVE as well :D , Also sorry for all typing / grammar mistakes.

Battle Tag:
Rapcz#2904

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/Rapcz
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/Sashaman

*Sashaman is PVP mainly , but I offer this for raids as well, can output around 30k HPS, and since I learned a healing thrue PVP I am not stressed at all in raids (critical managment / decision situations), However I do not have a lot of time to properly gear this so early in season

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/rapcz#

Your UI in raid combat:
Simple, and effectiv
- Self scripted weakauras for warlock rotations and resources (reworked based on platforms)
- Default wow ui utilized for grup / unit frames, for healing classes I use healbot
- KUI nameplats , slightly modified with scripts from WA to prior targeting on some monsters / casts
- DBM (althought I mainly use my rotation / learned timings for certain spells)

*Note , I do prefer simple UI, since it has to fulfill pvp issues as well (BG enemies addons, gladius atc)
* also I run more simple UI

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
Wowprogress - guild rankings

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
I started playing wow like months ago, and Infidels was my first guild I joined. (quite luck based on actual / previous progress), but lately I had a interpersonal issues with some people in raid disrespecting me, and eventually shutting me down with not really human-like decisions, with a guild law act.

I got a lot of friend here but eventually I decided to make a change, so I can explore something new (this is a well renown to my field of study - artificial intelligence, where you have to make a exploration/exploitation tradeoff). Also in recent raiding days I felt really stressed, or either pissed off by some people attitude to raiding, and towards me.

Raiding experience while current:
9/9 normal
7/9 HC
1/9 mythic

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
At the moment its demonology for PVE and destruction for PVP.
I have a dps sims betwean demonology / destruction at almost the same amout of dps, however I spend a few days analyzing numbers on demonology warlock, and I felt like the missoportunity for demonology warlock is way less punishing.

At the uldir raid I was affliction warlock, so basicly since the start of Atal raid (6 weaks) is my training / analyze time for demonology warlock.

*On the other hand, I woul really love to consult my ideas with any other warlocks, since I do make a lot of mistakes, and I am trying to fix them.

What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Haste -> mastery -> anything

At the begining of season where I was doing math for demonology I figured out that my playstyle is really compatibl with a "imp demonology" I run a slight variance from "wow guides" talent build, which enables me to store a lot of soul shards, which I convert into a lot of imps.
Lot of haster == lot of imps.

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Warlock is warlock, offers some utilities which can be usefull (in case no warlock is in raid), like portal, which I consider to be must have for a second boss at atal, and also healthstones.
Demonology warlock is clearly not the main "what to look for in raid" spec, but it offers a constant spikes of dmg (in compare to destro 3 mins CD, demonology is just 1,5 min). This is what I ment with a minimalization of regrets.

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
Oh, I mentioned this in Your UI in raid combat

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
Xervo twitch chanel, and also a wowhead.

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
I do at least one M+10 every weak, and at the moment I also play RBGs to reach for my titanforget pvp chest items (395 basic for my 1550 rating, wanna reach 1800 mid season for 405 i lvl items).

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
there is werry little oportunities for warlock to change talents in raids,
But I do change a pvp talents a lot, basicly every single arena I consider all possible choicese which I can run, based on enemy compostion (same for RBG).

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
I played all specs, at the moment I have gear separatd for destro and demo specs. I do practice my offspec at least once a weak. I can also switch to affliction as well, but might need a few hours to make a propper scripts for my UI (1-2 hours based on my stupidity and number of errors).

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to
these times and days?

I do have a dance lesons at wednesdaz, which might lead to mz slightlz offtime for raid. I can get home betwean 7:40 - 8:10. This depends a lot on trafic, but should be able to make it for most of times. Since I do have quite a lot of tasks I might have to miss 1/2 raids per month, but I am trying to minimize this.
(* Raid time for infidels were wed, fri, sun)

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than
people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.

I had a blame issue in my recent guild (logs proved it was really just blame), and critisism is all good, if given seriously / correctly. I would clearly not like to find myself in spot of blame again. On the other hand I do not have experiences on most encounters (for exammple mythic jaina). so I will (not gonna say might) fail a lot. I do take my raid deaths on me, and there might be moments when I wont be able to figure out what went wrong. I would be glad if someone explains to me.

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
I have a little bit older self build PC, which is perfectly stable tho :D. Same goes with my connection. My pc is well utilized and I have some upgrades for my system as well to turn it even higher.
* Mic is must have for PVP, so I have proper gearset

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
I do have a dance lessons, which are scheduled on semester basis. They might change in next 6 months, but I hope hey wont :D

Do you have anything else to add?
"GL HF" :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hey,

thanks for your application and sorry for the delay.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
We'd like to accept you for a trial!

Please poke any officer in-game (Aneyza, Damn Witch, Tyds, Mystara) for an invite.