Pandemic - Kill the world!

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
mehheh :) Great game indeed and not as easy as it looks....

I would advise playing it through Kongregate though as you get achievements and loads, Loads, LOADS more funny games :)

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I played the first pandamic, was pretty easy, this one is a bit more challanging :)

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I wiped out all but Japan, Madagascar, Western Europe and Peru in a little less than 100 days yesterday with a virus, don't remember my score :<

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Gink said:
I wiped out all but Japan, Madagascar, Western Europe and Peru in a little less than 100 days yesterday with a virus, don't remember my score :<

Swine Flu? :hi:

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I cant kill anyone with this :/

Tried playing it with stealth but hospitals dont shut down quick enough and everyones just infected without dying and tried with just forcing it but they just shut down boarders and nothing happens :/

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Virus, no symptoms, 2/3 drug resistance, 1/2 other resistances, water/air/rodent/insect until you got a good spread. Then ramp up with contagious shit like sneezing and vomiting. After a while it's time to really make it deadly, fatigue + fever + kidney failure worked for me. Right about now is a good time to max out drug resistance.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Me watching 28 Days/Weeks Later today is a total coincident ^_^

edit:
Careface said:
Ive been maxxing out my res all the way asap, think thats a bad thing to do?

Dunno why that would be a bad thing, I haven't felt like maxing resistances was a must tho. I only max drug resistance when people start dieing to make sure. :eek:

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I don't think you need more then 2/4 drug before hospitals start trying to find a cure.
Beside that I think you need 3/4 on both cold heat and moisture for the stuff to live in hot area's, cold area's and spread through water systems.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I gave up after the 3rd attempt at this, cant kill anything, infected the whole world twice though then the disease points just stop coming in

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ye you get evolutionary points for infection, not killing, so can't waste them. Just make sure you have enough points to ramp up the deadly symptoms when its time.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Doesn't really matter if you kill everyone if you spend ages doing it, time is also important for high scores.
I got my highest score from just killing off Middle East, India and China really quickly with a bacteria. (started in India)