Paladin PvP support vid.

F

fake

great movie, plays very similar to how i like to play, just i dont allways get the support he does in pvp :s

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Why do so many pvp vids use WMV3? :(

Stupid MS licence codec....

Edit: Found a player that would play the movie - cool movie! Though I wonder why he bothers speccing reckoning....

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Braque said:
Why do so many pvp vids use WMV3? :(

Stupid MS licence codec....

Edit: Found a player that would play the movie - cool movie! Though I wonder why he bothers speccing reckoning....

well, in 5vs5, reckoning wont do much good, since as a pala youll have all your focus on keeping members up, stunning, using short term buffs, swapping auras like a mad man. + a shield and 1 hander healer mode is far more useful.
but in bigger battles, reckoning is awsome, use a big 2 hander, spam heals, get the attention of a rogue, take a beating, stun rogue, then find the nearest cloth wearer, GG.

G

I'm sure this is a nice vid and he's an OK healer, but the zooming in was too distracting imho. Too bad you can't see what's going on half the time :(

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Liandra said:
I'm sure this is a nice vid and he's an OK healer, but the zooming in was too distracting imho. Too bad you can't see what's going on half the time :(

i thought it was cool, i like some neat editing, makes it more entertaining.
(laughed when he was spam healing that lock on ~20% and his hp bar didnt move at all)
but i`ll agree, he couldve dropped the zoom half the time :)

F

fake

Liandra said:

I think you have to be a paly to really understand whats going on :)
hes just showing how he makes good use of all of the talents that are mostly overlooked

G

fake said:
I think you have to be a paly to really understand whats going on :)
hes just showing how he makes good use of all of the talents that are mostly overlooked

Could've been done in a more subtle way than zooming in one 1 button completely imho 8)

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
didnt see any spectacular moves tbh tho that other classes shouldnt know about.
BoSac to prevent sheep (he even forgot that a couple times)
BoP casters.
BoF warr.
Had his HoJ up more than i wouldve tho.
Atleast one occation where he shouldve swapped to conc aura.

the reason i posted it was because it was a really nice change from everyone just making DPS PvP vids. and to show how playing support in a hectic environment can be really fun, and gives you options to do alot of diffrent things.

if i had my pala in a active, fun loving and PvP focused guild on a decently balanced PvP server, theres little or no doubt i would`ve continued playing him.
palas are just so mindnumbingly boring in raids imo :p

would like to see a decent priest/druid/shammie group PvP movie now :)

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Gink said:
if i had my pala in a active, fun loving and PvP focused guild on a decently balanced PvP server, theres little or no doubt i would`ve continued playing him.
palas are just so mindnumbingly boring in raids imo :p

I had fun today defending the stables (Arathi Bason) with Joyae. I don't think the little gnome died once.

Snorri

Aug 27, 2005
Thnx Li

Still cant watch it tho. Its just black screen and music.
Guess i need a better player :?