\o/

G

Mixed news. Farming DM with 2 or 3 people is a nice challenge, and will have less incentive after this :lol:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I wonder about the droprate of these items from Jin'do and Mandokir. Currently you need a farmeable item, and a Hakkari, which can drop from any boss. If the droprate is say 50%, that would mean getting on average 1 enchant for 20 people, per ZG run.

And, way to make Librams useless again, +8 Sta will be more expensive than the warrior ZG enchant :eek:

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
I will have to get to ZG again soon. I still have a focus sitting in the bank which I havent used and dont want to waste it before the patch.

Think all I need is 1 SoS and the Hakkari so count me in on the next ZG run pls.

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
Liandra said:
Mixed news. Farming DM with 2 or 3 people is a nice challenge, and will have less incentive after this :lol:

I've been farming the demons in east solo for I dont know how many instance resets now and no librams. So good news idd.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Hom said:
I will have to get to ZG again soon. I still have a focus sitting in the bank which I havent used and dont want to waste it before the patch.

Think all I need is 1 SoS and the Hakkari so count me in on the next ZG run pls.

either that or sell it to me (ok so depending on price I would owe you some gold) as I already have the hakkari and SOS :)

T

trancer

Sucky change imho. Now the enchant REQUIRES ZG runs where as before you could just go and farm Dire Maul in spare time or buy the libram to get it all done. Now you are forced to do ZG again and roll vs a group of 20. Not so pleasant change imho.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
trancer said:
Sucky change imho. Now the enchant REQUIRES ZG runs where as before you could just go and farm Dire Maul in spare time or buy the libram to get it all done. Now you are forced to do ZG again and roll vs a group of 20. Not so pleasant change imho.

it required ZG anyways for the hakkari :eek:

T

trancer

Hmm yeah true, forgot about that one :D But those drop like mad anyway.. think I still got two or so ;) besides, generally only 1 class need them per raid whereas the drops from Mandokir and Jin'do are needed by all :x

K

Kizza

trancer said:

agreed

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Galatea said:
trancer said:

it required ZG anyways for the hakkari :eek:
Not to mention the rep.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Kizza said:
trancer said:

agreed

Dunno, it is a nice idea. Guilds still can award enchants via priority if they want to.