No show: lynura - balance druid

Masterlenni

Komrad Boomkin
Jul 9, 2016
Good Evening Guys!

First I want to apologize for my bad english writing!

1. Genereall Information
My Name is Flo , i´m 21 Years old and a work as an cook in the hotel of my Family in Austria!

2. My Chars

In Warlords of Dreanor i´v played my Warlock ( Lennì - Antonidas) as my Main and my Balance druid ( Lynura- Khargath) as a twink!

In Legion i want to play my Boomie as my Main!

3. Raid Experience

In Cata i started raiding in a 10man normal guild and i´ve cleared all raidtiers!
MoP i stared with herioc/mythic raiding in a 25man Guild!
Warlords of Dreanor i´v played in some Mythic Guilds and i cleared all Raid´s relatively quickly (Highmaul/BRF Worldrank about 800/ Hfc about 1000)

4. Special Information about me

I love to stream so if some of you the German language are powerful they may like to do an impression of me! Name on Twitch is : Masterlenni
In all guilds where I was until now I have all contributed to the design and tactics adopted smaller tasks of a Raidlead! I also help the German First Guild " Impact" in there preparations for the next Raidtier because one of there Balance Druids is a good Friend of mine (Nexxzz) !

5. Logs
I only have logs from my lock! Sorry about that but i can easily find them on Warcraftlogs!
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13659823/latest#partition=1

6. Addons
I use Weakaura´s and TellmeWhen, Tidyplates , Bartender, and Shadowed Unit Frames!

Hoping to hear back from you soon,
Masterlenni (Btag#2480)

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Thanks for the app Lenni - I've added a link to your logs & one of the others will get back to you soon.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Lenni,

We've decided to accept you as SpaceChicken trial for Legion - welcome! Please give one of us a shout for a guild invite and let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Smaj

Reactions: Zushi and Dárkmx