New Phone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
my phone contracts up for renewal right about now, so i'm entitled to a new phone. only thing is i know fuck all about new phones, so does anyone know of any that are pretty decent?

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
<3 my

htc-touch-pro.jpg

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bani said:
I love my old HTC too even though it's a dead slow, bug-infested, user-despising mess <3
Aye, one of the reasons the XDA community is huge, I run a custom ROM of course, it runs like clockwork \o/

X

Xaverri

I've got the samsung soul, it's great :)
the only 2 things that anoy me a little bit is that you have to hold the phone extremely still when making a picture or it will be completely moved, and that it reacts a bit slow now and then. For the rest all the options are working great, never had problems with it and it looks ace.
The vibrating panel in the center is something you have to experience ^.^ Just go in a shop and ask if you can try it out, it's so cool :D

Gluck finding the one for you :)

Toba

Loves the Leader and the Leader approves.
Aug 19, 2008
............. Don't get a geek phone Bone ^^

Get one of those handyman-phones....

So it can survive being dropped into a pint etc.....

Toba

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
can't just think of one line for that post, xav. so you have a choice of 4

a)"The vibrating panel in the center is something you have to experience" is that an offer/are you coming onto me/can i come to yours n try it out?

b) yeah, somehow the vibrating center isnt as much of a selling point to me as it may be to you, Xav :<

c) although my vibrating cockring has just ran out of batteries, and girls do seem to enjoy that...does it come with a strap?

d) bet the panels not as good as my rampant rabbit.... :kitty:

n Toba, i've got 2 simcards and another phone atm which is a proper handymans phone, i want one for show that i can text everyone off (coz i get unlimited texts with my contract) and my other one to phone people with coz i can put credit on that phone, and i wont be particularly arsed if i drop it whilst out drunk somewhere

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Two of my mates have N95 and love it, plus Nokia is reliable, lost count of how many times I've dropped mine :D

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
I have a Sony Ericsson C902 which I love. Switched to Sony from Samsung a few years ago and I wouldn't go back. They have a great battery life and the camera is really good quality.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Lafielle said:
I have a Sony Ericsson C902 which I love. Switched to Sony from Samsung a few years ago and I wouldn't go back. They have a great battery life and the camera is really good quality.
Take some pics and show plx :yes:

X

Xaverri

I'd let you test it if I could, and tbh, that's as close as you'll ever get :p
Just go to a shop and ask to try it and you'll know what I mean ok?

For the rest it's just a very reliable phone with all the familiar Samsung stuff on it.

Toba

Loves the Leader and the Leader approves.
Aug 19, 2008
Xaverri said:
I'd let you test it if I could, and tbh, that's as close as you'll ever get :p
Just go to a shop and ask to try it and you'll know what I mean ok?

For the rest it's just a very reliable phone with all the familiar Samsung stuff on it.

Rofl