New Nurfed BETA

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
For those who use Nurfed, or dropped it because it didn't look good enough, the new Beta looks really good.

The new Autobar is also alot more stable and user-friendly (comes with NurfedUI).

http://nurfedui.net/

NurfedBeta.jpg

J

Job

i use the HUD, but all other mods are just not as good as Discord IMO....

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The problem with Discord that is has severely broken on almost every patch so far, and it is so complex and configurable that it is prone to have more bugs (which it did for me).

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
how the heck do you get 73fps? :eek:
I have a P4 3.06GHz, 2gig RAM and a 6600GT with 256mb vram, play at 1280x1024 and struggle to get above 40/50fps.... :oops:

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well, that's more than I have, just a lucky spike I guess :)

J

Job

Blozzom said:
how the heck do you get 73fps? :eek:
I have a P4 3.06GHz, 2gig RAM and a 6600GT with 256mb vram, play at 1280x1024 and struggle to get above 40/50fps.... :oops:

get a better 3d card :p, i'v got about the same system (Pentium D 3ghz 2gig ddr2 ram) with a Geforce 6800 Ultra and got 60fps constantly....

S

Stuvvie

You people make me feel so sad :( My pc is even worse then Niar and playing with 7-13 fps is a real joy for me, normally it's around 2-5fps in MC :p

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
I would like to give the nurfed UI a go sometime, although I think I would need a full day just to mess with it and get it working as I like.

Is there any preset postions available with it? And how do you handle alts? Is it a case of just copying the config across all your characters?

- Hom

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Nurfed needs a bit of configging, especially the action bars/chat windows combination takes some time. The unitframes are very easy to config and have a good preset config.

I think I managed to copy the config over to an alt and had it work, but that didn't work with my latest lvl1 hunter, for some reason....

A

Asmodean

Job said:
i use the HUD, but all other mods are just not as good as Discord IMO....

Try Moog_Hud then.

This is a fork from Nurfed_Hug and works better/stable/bug-free. Check http://ui.worldofwar.net for details.

It doesn't have this 3d-model thing which I personally liked only 2 days before it annoyed me to hell.

EDIT: +grammar and sense. I shouldn't answer forum posts between 2 meetings at work :(

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The new Nurfed HUD is much improved Asmo, they dumped the mini-model and there's alot to config now.

J

Job

Joyma said:
Nurfed needs a bit of configging, especially the action bars/chat windows combination takes some time. The unitframes are very easy to config and have a good preset config.

I think I managed to copy the config over to an alt and had it work, but that didn't work with my latest lvl1 hunter, for some reason....

hehe, Nurfed doesn't need THAT much configuring, it's discord that sucks up your time by configuring...discord owns though.....if you don't use the 'leet' programming stuff, that bugs

Asmodean said:
Try Moog_Hud then.

This is a fork from Nurfed_Hug and works better/stable/bug-free. Check http://ui.worldofwar.net for details.

It doesn't has this 3d-model thing then which I personally liked only 2 days. Then it more and more annoyed me.

tnx!

A

Asmodean

Joyma said:
The new Autobar is also alot more stable and user-friendly (comes with NurfedUI).

Btw.: I wouldn't rely on the Nurfed UI Collection but rather use the dedicated Nurfed_* addons. The rest of the collection if often quite outdated.

Newer sct and AutoBar versions are already in the wild.