Naxx, Friday 22nd @ 20:00 server time

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
You can now post comments/questions about this raid here!

Go to http://raids.mammae.eu and register an account to sign up.

Things to consider:

* Have all your gear properly enchanted. An armory profile says so much. I will not invite people that are lazy. (I don't care if it's "just" a lvl 60 instance)
* Only sign up if you have every intention of coming, don't sign up then shit all over the rest of us by not showing up because it's a off night, non-dkp'd raid.
* Be prepared! Read viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4739&p=49409#p49409 MM never got far in Naxx, 3 or 4 bosses dead, so don't expect anyone to be able to hold your hand and tell you everything you have to do.
* Eventhough we will be outgearing the instance, come prepared like you would any other raid. Bring some elixirs, some food, and some weapon oils at least.
* Be attuned! (/palmface)
* Be on time!
* Everyone is eligble to roll on items they can use. (Use common sense, a warrior won't be able to take a cloth healing item over a priest, because it "looks cute")
* 1 item per person. However, if you're the only one rolling, you can get a 2nd item.
* If we don't finish it on friday, we'll attempt to get a raid to finish it up on saturday, people present friday will of course get pref for saturdays raid. (Thanks Face)
* You will be removed from the raid for being a moron. This includes overaggroing repeatedly and/or failing to read/listen etc etc

Make sure you have Ventrillo installed.

Details:
Server: v27.darkstarllc.com
Port: 27736
Client: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

I'll add more later if i can think of anything >_>

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
<-- (Resto or Enh)

Any idea what route you'd be taking btw? If you need any help let me know btw :)

R

Ravashak

unless strange stuff (tm) happens, i'll be there

Tandred, prot warrior, T6 tank gear, T5-ish DPS gear

T

Thunda

I'll be there.

Xenithe - Warrior, Fury dps, T6 dps gear, T6/badge Tank gear.

or

Lupold - Protection paladin, T4/Badge gear, Also equivalent Ret and Holy gear.

ta :)

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Aye ill come if you come farm the human side of strat with me for abit. 5 gold for the fucking lose.

Also doubt we'll clear in one night, last 2 bosses take alot of time to get to.

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
At the moment it doesn't look as though I'll have the time to get the rep for my hunter, will let you know if things change. Would still like to come on Rib though if possible.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
I'm up for it, if needed! :D Attuned too, which is handy.. at least I think I am, better check that..

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
We would like to come plx.
Lonei (Holy Priest)
Dakara (Resto Dr00d)
Loria (Holy Pala)
Edit: Kalibarr (Rouge) would like in too if possible :>.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Fah, scratch that -.- I won't be able to make it this week, sorry.. Hopefully another day, if this is going to become a regular thing until wotlk :D