My UI!

C

Coroder

Thought I would contribute to this since i love my UI! :)

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4958/wowscrnshot070108164215cj2.jpg

Made myself since i play at 1920x1200 and most packages are A) too bulky for what i need and B) not made for 1920x1200

Its quite basic tbh, prat for the chat frames. Pitbull unit frames (I have targets target and focus target just above the two main unit frames, each with their own cast bar and buffs/debuffs etc) Bartender action bars, simpleminimap and some fubar plugins. I would add art to it as well and make it all pretty but my photoshop skills are.. lacking.

The action buttons in that seem a bit chaotic but i assure you they form a nice pattern once all filled in.

I dont usually run with Atlasloot and auctioneer but i included them on that character since its my main on that realm :)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I think he means the Druid

EDIT: Where did you got the different Pitbull skins from btw? Mine broke after updating and I lost like 10 or so skins incl. LiteStep which I used before.

OP
C

Coroder

*woosh* went straight over my head then lol, sorry.

I use to have a 60 druid that i deleted way back in 2005, i got my 60 rogue back that i deleted at the same time but i thought i would level another druid again instead of getting the other back.

As for the skins, as far as i know it came with it but when i get home ill get a full list of my addons up and list any that might have included it.

OP
C

Coroder

Sorry about the delay there, wasnt playing WoW since the gf came to visit.

Im not seeing what other mods could have the skins on them to be honest. Did you try download it again?