Moo

K

Katre

Is there some sort of magic going on there, or do you only have one rank of heal? :eek:

Nvm, I saw the other screenshot with the row of heals.

I cannot fathom that ui for the life of me.

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
:lol:

I run a pretty small resolution, so for me, getting rid of buttons I hardly use, was great. More space to actually pay attention to whats happening, and not just look at UI ^^
Before, I had the blizz standard ui, with 2 bottom toolbars and one on the right side, showing. However, when beeing shapeshifted, it meant I had about 20-24 buttons showing, that were basically skills I couldn't use in shapes anyways, cluttering up my view.
Also, now, I can have both backstab and ambush (shred and ravage) on the same key, dependant on whether or not I'm stealthed. Which is pretty conveniant^^
I'll try to add a screenie of it in a raid.

O

Ollie

Looks realy sweet Anshrr, wish I could have such a clean interface.

One can dream tho, one can dream.

M

MooPulvMoo

Where's moonfire? I thought all good druids moonfire spammed? :cry:

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
After almost 2 years, IT'S BACK BABY!

It has magical bars that show on mouseover, and stuff like that.
Now I just have to figure out how to fix it on my druid, without hiding too much, or stuff popping up when I least need it. Have a stealth bar, so should work, just need to fiddle abit some day ^^
Oh, and really unsure about the placement of the Unitframes, might just put em back to the "normal" spot :<

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Nice and clean, although I would switch your minimap to a square one to fit the profile better

Wilandra

Sep 28, 2005
Yeh, definitely a square minimap :) (Simpleminimap, Squeenix or Chinchilla). There's also an addon called minimap button bag or something like that which places them under one button (if you have no other way of accessing those addons easily). Atm it kinda looks like someone threw up on it ;)

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
Yeh, Bongos3 comes without a minimap you can do anything with, so gonna get another one, tho keeping it round. Don't like square ones, looks weird imo :p
Hopefully I can get rid of the minimap title, close button, clockthing, +/-, and worldmap button, so I can spread the mod buttons better :<

A

Alron

Anshrr said:
Yeh, Bongos3 comes without a minimap you can do anything with, so gonna get another one, tho keeping it round. Don't like square ones, looks weird imo :p
Hopefully I can get rid of the minimap title, close button, clockthing, +/-, and worldmap button, so I can spread the mod buttons better :<

SimpleMinimap from Ace will do this and you can still choose to have it circular.

Btw.. get online on MSN n00b! :devil: