Microsoft Office :(

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
right so ive got fuckin essays to write n shit for next week, n Office decides not to fuckin open.

when i start loadin it up i get the "microsoft office has stopped working" message before it even loads up a word document, n then it gives me this message.

any ideas on how to sort this? else im gonna be stuck on the computers at the uni for the rest of this week - n i dont fuckin fancy that

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
did that, suggested reinstalin it, but when i try unistallin Office i get the message below.

jus fyi im usin windows 7 64bit n office professional 2007, not sure if thatd help at all

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Otherwise maybe install OpenOffice and try and recover your document.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
yeah im writing it in openoffice now, just means the 1200 words id already written have gone >.>

starting it again...YAY!

Skindeep

Nov 21, 2009
Sorry to hear that mate :(

But atleast you know what to write the first 1000words now at least, shouldn't take THAT long :)

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
yeah, got back to 900 words, its jsut that ive lost the references n quotes i was using, gotta go find them again :<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Why didn't you just send the file to a friend with Office through MSN, then have him copy and paste the contents into your window?

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I'm glad I work with real physical things. Ever seen a scaffold on a gas pipeline valve just vanish in front of your eyes? Didn't think so!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
I'm glad I work with real physical things. Ever seen a scaffold on a gas pipeline valve just vanish in front of your eyes? Didn't think so!

Real Life elitist.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
Gink said:

Once, but i also saw Winston Churchill on a BMX with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder.... i'm never taking that much coke again

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Tbone said:
Gink said:

Once, but i also saw Winston Churchill on a BMX with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder.... i'm never taking that much coke again

Once, I saw Jesus on a raptor with a rocket and a knife.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
I saw this too, he was chasing Ghandi on rollerskates hugging a chipmunk singing "you are not alone" by Michael Jackson

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Tbone said:
Gink said:

Sounds more like you were doing acid than snorting coke, bro, got to be some weird coke that makes you hallucinate. :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Gink said:
Tbone said:
Gink said:

Sounds more like you were doing acid than snorting coke, bro, got to be some weird coke that makes you hallucinate. :p

I was going to say the same thing, then I realised that it might be a bit incriminating, so I didn't....

:ph34r:

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Probably K, though why anyone would cut coke with anything hallucinogenic is beyond me, when it'd be cheeper to cut it with speed, or some inactive ingredient. Either that, or you were making shit up to sound cool. Who knows, coke is an idiot drug for dickheads. People on it invariably turn into irritating wankers.