Liandra's UI

G

In this thread I'll make a list of the addons which I have found extremely useful. I'm using many more than these; only the highlights are shown.

I don't use any addon sets like Nurfed. Well, I use a small part of Cosmos, but nowhere near all of the addons.

Recently I have started using Discard Action Bars, which are highly configurable button bars. So far, I like those a lot. Will also try Discord UnitFrames soon.

OP
G

Full Screenshots

Here's a screenshot of Johandra in Stormwind (yes, I am Johandra, not Liras):

Currently also using BasicExperienceBar, not shown in screenshot.

OP
G

CT_Mailmod

CT_Mailmod

Since I'm often sending multiple items to 1 recipient, this addons saves me a lot of time. Enter recipient, Alt+Click on 12 items, Send, voila.

ct_mailmod.jpg

OP
G

Titanbar TradeCooldown

TradeCooldown (for TitanBar)

Since the Transmute is on one of my alts, I can't easily see how long until the mute is up. Via TradeCooldown, an addon to Titanbar, this is easy:

titan_tradecooldown.jpg

OP
G

ItemBonuses

ItemBonuses (for TitanBar)

Gives you a quick overview of how many +stats you have from your current gear. For example +defense, +spell damage, +fire resistance, +sta.

titan_itembonuses.jpg

OP
G

Wardrobe

Wardrobe

Addon to manage your gear sets. As you can see in this screenshot

wardrobe1.jpg

I have a lot of sets of gear. This way I can swap 12 items to engage FR gear by just one button click.

Is slightly buggy for me, but the benefits far outweigh the bugs.

OP
G

PriceEach

PriceEach

A very small addon which shows the price per item for a stack with buyout in the AH.

priceeach.jpg

OP
G

SCT

ScrollingCombatText

This is an addon that almost everybody seems to be using. Makes stuff appear in the centre of your screen when something hits/heals/affects you.

sct.jpg

OP
G

MonkeyQuest

MonkeyQuest

For leveling purposes, this addon keeps track of your quests (per zone) and progress per quest. Don't use it on Liandra, do use it on alts.

monkeyquest.jpg