Lebuff's UI

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
My ui during twins. Tried to move the buffmod to make it fit better but failed.

[attachment=0:2w6vbhn7]lbffuiqy7.jpg[/attachment:2w6vbhn7]

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
Why is this thread named Lebuff's UI? :eek:
Since it's his current UI? Or were you being sarcastic? <_<

He posted it as reply in my thread, I just gave it a thread of its own.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
For the record, my old UIs were just big. This one is crammed full of data everywhere.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
For the record, Lebuff did mention this was a joke UI, he just hadn't had time to fix it yet, or something :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Braque said:
My UI is a total mess, but I CBA to fix propperly it before WotlK. :S
Yea more people say that, I don't get it though, what changes at WOTLK? The big patch that messes up addons was 3.0.2, or is it just about new spells/abilities?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I would also suggest you do the UI now. When the expansion hits alot will be going on, with most likely unstable servers so you really don't want to waste time configuring an UI that may or may not get lost in a Server crash. <_<

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ayu said:
I would also suggest you do the UI now. When the expansion hits alot will be going on, with most likely unstable servers so you really don't want to waste time configuring an UI that may or may not get lost in a Server crash. <_<
Aye, and you'll want to spend time on all the new content! Currently everything is pretty boring, perfect time to work on a UI \o/

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I have seen a few addon developers complaining about the "deadtime before the 'real' patch" - which they consider to be the launch of wotlk or patch 3.1 (they seem to think its the same thing). Many of them have to completely rewrite their addons for the current patch without any guarantee that it will work in wotlk.
Going from previous addon-breaking patches I think it's a bunch of whine and the broken addons will probably never be updated.

So I'm now exploring the wonderful world of random addons - as you can see from my screenshot. I'm currently looking for a bloated raidframes addon (im sick of lightweight shit addons, I want it all!).