Lafielle's UI

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Here's my current set up. The only thing I'm not really happy with is BuffWatch, which I'm using for now because I couldn't get the Grid missing buffs plugin to work. It's the only non-Ace2 mod I have left. Also, everything is centred correctly, that silly gap down the left side isn't visible on my monitor :( The borky FPS is also due to cheap hardware and not the add ons I use.

Solo -

Raid -

Addons

Visible -

Bartender3
BuffWatch
Cartographer - Herbalism
Clearfont2
cyCircled_Vol
EavesDrop
eePanels
ElkBuffbars
Fubar
Grid
oRA2
Pitbull
Prat
Recount
RicoMinimap
Teamspeak Overlay
TinyTip

Hidden -

BanzaiAlert
Bigwigs
Chronometer
Click2Cast
ClosetGnome
CooldownCount
EQCompare
Mendwatch
nQuestLog
Omen
OneBag
OneBank
SimpleCombatLog
Quartz

May seem excessive to all you minimalists out there, but I like playing with stuff and I do make use of every single add on I have.

A

Alron

Smooth.. I like it.. I would change the font slightly though, but that's a matter of taste I guess :)

OP
L

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
I have everything scaled down to about 80% I think. I like to keep it as small as possible without being unreadable, with the exception of aggro warnings which appear in a big box right in the middle of the screen. Before I switched to Grid I had real trouble ever actually seeing what was going on in fights as so much of my screen was taken up by castbars, unitframes, combat text etc. Now I can actually see things like what the bosses look like :yes:

OP
L

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Gombur said:
What's the name of the healing done addon and the frame in the top? :)

The healing done is Recount. The frame at the top is just fubar with an eepanel behind it.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I am going to steal something from this UI, I just don't know yet what it's going to be. <_<

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Wilandra said:
And bonus for not using the fugly-Grid-by-Joy layout ;)
Hey, I heard that :(

The UI looks sweet, straight modern design, very tidy ba(nk)g(s) :yes:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
suckup_r2_c1.jpg