Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Add-ons
Pitbull
Bartender4
ButtonFacade
KGPanels
Quartz
Chatter (better than Prat if you've not tried it out yet)
Elk BuffBars
Eavesdrop
Grid
Mendwatch
Fubar
Rico Minimap
Omen
oRA2
+ a whole lot of little ones that are less important

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Very sleak and sexy, poor lonely mendwatch top right though :p

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Oh, i remember when i had a proper font so i could read the text without the dark chatbox background. Maybe time to get that again.
Thanks for the tip about Chatter. Gonna try that since my Prat have completely broken down.
From the first pic it looks like you should relocate either the tooltip or Eavesdrop.

OP
L

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Lebuff said:
Oh, i remember when i had a proper font so i could read the text without the dark chatbox background. Maybe time to get that again.
Thanks for the tip about Chatter. Gonna try that since my Prat have completely broken down.
From the first pic it looks like you should relocate either the tooltip or Eavesdrop.

Yeah, I forgot to disable tooltips on actionbars. Usually spell ones like that wouldn't show. I was having a lot of trouble with Prat, so that's why I switched. Chatter does all the same things and is much simpler to use.

Scarcity

Hacked
Oct 29, 2008
That UI awesome I mean just wow, I want to know how you designed the portrait or where you got it from =P

OP
L

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Cronostwo said:
what do you use to make the white lines? always wanted those

That's KGPanels. I just make very thin panels and use gradient shading to get that effect.

OP
L

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Braque said:
That really is very nice. Where to boss-bar / encounter timers go?

They go in the middle towards the top and I have the range box above grid. Recount tucks in on top of Eavesdrop in the bottom right if I show it and Omen shows in the top left, though I never need to look at that as a healer.