Judge my dick

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I don't think Nerubian Egg really fits in if you have to play SWP to activate it. Unless you consider it with Argus but that feels like such a waste.. personally I'd switch the egg something else

maybe a dark cultist ?

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Haven't had the priest class challenge yet. But will switch it once I do.

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
It's hard to give any feedback without knowing a bit more about what your aims are with the deck. Is it for ladder or is it casual. Is it a budget deck or can you afford to put in some legendaries? If it is for laddering you might have to consider the current priest meta game decks. The thing about the meta is that it makes a deck very un-original. But those seem to be the best options of you want to get a high rank. Again I don't know what your aims are, so any suggestions will be very minor.

I don't think the egg really suits what I think you're going for, neither does Gadgetzan auctioneer. In my opinion a gadgetzan is more for late game control oriented decks which is slightly heavier on spells. Yours is more minion focused and early, to mid game - mainly mid game. That being said I don't think stormwind champion contributes very well to the deck either, as it constitutes a heavy mana crystal investment for a situationally powerful card text and mediocre stats. If I were you I would take out the abovementioned cards with perhaps one shadow word death as well. Perhaps put in another defender of argus or two dark iron dwarves instead of the auctioneers. Another card that works very well with your setup is wild pyromancer seeing as you have the means to trigger it multiple times whilst still keeping your own minions alive. A good alternative to stormwind might be Maexnna. Her stats and ability look like they would suit a priest very well. Her ability will also allow you to punch through any big taunts or 4 attack minions which are untargetable by your removal spells. Mind control also seems to be an outlier in your deck, as the concept I think you're going for doesn't really have the late game in mind. A good alternative, if you really want some late game punch, is ragnaros. If you're on a budget perhaps an auchenai soulpriest for the aoe combo with circle of healing or a cabal shadowpriest. If you want another spell instead of mind control I'd suggest Shadow Madness as it's almost always a two for one trade and suits your early to mid game focus perfectly.

my two cents' worth

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
How do you find Pit Lord in your deck?
I'd have thought that with the Flame Imps as well, the life you lose is horrendous. Especially against an aggro deck or Miracle Rogue.

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
I assume you don't play HS Ayu :p
It's a shitty stupid combo deck that is shitty and stupid.

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
I keep Pit Lord in my hand and get it played from Voidcaller deaths unless I have a really big advantage.

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
Just been having a play with the deck and made a couple of adjustments (not knowing what cards you have I went for some commons/freebies when changing).
www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warlock#31:2;43:2;85:2;95:2;170:2;221:1;340:2;428:2;452:2;500:1;507:1;529:2;542:1;647:2;7738:2;7757:2;7749:1;7751:2;
The only problem with this is that it goes against the general theme of the deck by removing the infernals. I believe their battlecry is useless with the Voidcaller anyway as you aren't playing it from your hand.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
What the hell happened to the thread title?

Plog, get back in the van or else.

OP
Merlijn

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Just been having a play with the deck and made a couple of adjustments (not knowing what cards you have I went for some commons/freebies when changing).
www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warlock#31:2;43:2;85:2;95:2;170:2;221:1;340:2;428:2;452:2;500:1;507:1;529:2;542:1;647:2;7738:2;7757:2;7749:1;7751:2;
The only problem with this is that it goes against the general theme of the deck by removing the infernals. I believe their battlecry is useless with the Voidcaller anyway as you aren't playing it from your hand.

Why remove the infernals? They're quite good regardless if you play them from Voidcaller deathrattles or from your hand if you want the battlecry.... most of the times you get the choice on how to play them.

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
Personally, I don't rate the infernals. There are so many cards that flat out remove them without otherwise altering board state. Some include SW: Death, Fireball, Hex, Poly, etc. All of which cost less than the 6 mana that Infernal normally costs.
I personally think that the 4/6 untargetable knight is a better option. 1 mana less casting cost and actually requires board interference to clear.
I get the battlecry is pretty cool and helps, but in a deck with smaller creatures too (without deathrattle), it's a bit counter-productive IMO.
Again, this is just me :p Play what works for you ^_^