If you could have any game made....

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
What would it be?

Right now my Christmas wish would be for Nintendo to do Zelda: A Link to the Past and Zelda: Link's Awakening in 3D cel-shading like the Wind Waker spice up the music while still staying true to the original and add some new contents / secrets and release it on the Wii :D

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Eew, not more Zelda :< And for me a mix of all the good bits of baldur's gate and dragon age mashed together, would make one hell of a game.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Duke Nukem Forever.
This thread has been owned!

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well not counting stuff being made (like D3 being my top pick by far), then probably a proper multiplayer Age-RTS, Age of Mythology was the last decent one, and it was/is awesome. The ones they made after that blew donkeys, theme and execution wise.

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
A sim RTS mmo cross breed kind of like settlers meets wow meets the sims would be pretty awesome.
where you could build your own village whilst also controling your main char with either attack defend or just produce in a real time world.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Some MMO with the style of Mass Effect would be cool. Used to play Neocron before starting WoW in like 2002 or so which was okish except for that crappy coding. Unfortunately the game more or less died after the first expansion because it was shit.

OP
Gombur

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Dungeon Keeper Online
On the 1st December, 2008 NetDragonWebsoft Inc., an online game developer based in China, announced that they entered into an agreement with Electronic Arts to develop an MMORPG based upon the Dungeon Keeper license[5]. The game is slated to appear only in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.[6]

:confused: