Grid config

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Grid, teh awesome raidframes, take quite some time to config properly for the first time, since some people asked, here's my config for download.

You need the following Grid plugins from http://files.wowace.com/sw-g.html

GridManaBars
GridSideIndicators
GridStatusHots
GridStatusMissingBuffs

Sideindicators is great, extra room for lights, hots is really only for druids/priests, it's configged for Renew, would need a little tweak to work for Dr00ds. Missing buffs is configged for Fort/SP, easy to tweak to make it show other missing buffs.

This goes in:

http://www.mammae.eu/joyma/Grid.zip

E:\games\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
give teh screenshots, this is exactly what I was looking for since sraidframes is bugged on my laptop <3

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Found an old screenshot, you can see the purple icons (SP missing), just no debuffs, aggro, PW:shield icons here, I added those later.

image.php

Dark portraits are OOR.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Here's my setup, no extra addons 'cept Grid :<
grid.jpg

Blue border = low mana (default), white border = dunno, purple dot in lower right corner = GotW/MotW. Think the green is hot or incomming heal, idk, red I have no clue :p
I also removed the DEAD text on people that died, cause it's harder to target the right raid member when CR'ing if names aren't showing. Teo is dead, and oor.

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Red = Aggro
White border = Selected player
Green = HoT

I liked your idea about the CR'ing. And im gonna up you with a suggestion to make a ressing announcement macro so we dont both ress someone :p

Wilandra

Sep 28, 2005
There's also a plugin that auto-resizes the grid window according to raid group size, really annoying otherwise to always manually set the correct size. Also a plugin for third center text for those who want (and have space for) that.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Can it be set up to group by class? I kinda need that for buffing, and that's the main reason I'm still using the oRA frames....

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Braque said:
Can it be set up to group by class? I kinda need that for buffing, and that's the main reason I'm still using the oRA frames....

I take it you didn't hear my answer when you asked yesterday? :p