Gear changing addon?

R

Raz

What is the name of that addon which allow you to change between different gears?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I can vouch for Wardrobe, been using it myself for quite a bit :)

OP
A

Aequitas

I can vouch for both i guess, Wardrobe has some more dependencies.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Aequitas said:
I can vouch for both i guess, Wardrobe has some more dependencies.

Just downloaded a Wardrobe without any dependencies fro Sea or Chronos. It is using Timex which can emulate Chronos but has a better performance :)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
People say that it decreases performance and since I have had some nasty experience with Cosmos myself I am willing to believe that. In 1.8 I've had really long loading times here and there, so I am doing a complete reinstall of my addons. I even fixed that "Invalid Auction" thingy I told you about; it was caused by ItemsMatrix that had not been modified to work with the new optional Blizzard plugins themselves (I added a line). I did the same with MegaMacros although this one is just a logical deduction of the ItemsMatrix problem:

I had to add ## OptionalDeps: Blizzard_AuctionUI for ItemsMatrix and tried to be smart and added ## OptionalDeps: Blizzard_MacroUI to MegaMacros myself. Cross fingers it works :)

OP
A

Asmodean

Ayu said:
Just downloaded a Wardrobe without any dependencies fro Sea or Chronos. It is using Timex which can emulate Chronos but has a better performance :)

Where did you get that frrom? Url pls :)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Here is where I read about it for the first time. I download this package and put only Ace, Timex into my WoW folder. Optionally you need to create a Chronos folder and create a toc file that reads as folllows:
## Interface: 1800
## Title: Timex Chronos Support
## Author: Rowne
## Notes: Chronos support for Timex.
## RequiredDeps: Timex
...\Timex\Timex.xml

This basically redirects every addon that expects Chronos to Timex.