Fresh UI

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Looks good :)

Just can't imagine having just one chat window where all the important chat is combined with spam about someone making bandages :S

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Why is Tyds making so many bandages anyway? He was doing it outside SSC as well? Who could need that many bandages? 0.o

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Braque said:
Why is Tyds making so many bandages anyway? He was doing it outside SSC as well? Who could need that many bandages? 0.o
Healers love Ayu ^^

OP
Fuurinji

Fuurinji

Oct 22, 2005
I have 1 chat window that it shows, but i have 4 separated ones in the same, guild and important chat, combat log, general chat.... i never mix them or would be crazy ^^

And yes, it´s ag_unitframes that makes the portrait like that, i had to look for the specific one that has this mod on.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Karla said:
I have 1 chat window that it shows, but i have 4 separated ones in the same, guild and important chat, combat log, general chat.... i never mix them or would be crazy ^^
Hmm not sure what you mean, do you mean in tabs? Since then you still will miss chat unless you specifically click a tab?

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Braque said:
I also go through a shitload of bandages, coincidence?