Ever thought AV was long lasting?

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
longest_av.jpg

A

Anevia

Must say you guys are PvP nabbs.

I guess this is the end of the AV. Alliance won due to horde leaving.

though 2 days are, uhm, really long.

/afk for 2-3 mins= buttkick out of AV.

:eek:

S

Stuvvie

Holy shit.....I thought the players dieing behind their PC stuff was a pure hoax but this makes me believe it's true :|

K

Katre

I've been in a 24 hour one. It started before I went in MC, about midnight. I then went into MC, left about 8am, slept until 1 or 2pm, went into AV and stayed until about midnight when it finished.
When I joined we were down to our last graveyard. We won. Obviously that's all down to me...............And maybe the guy on our side with a legendary weapon..but mostly me :)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Wow, that'd have to be a lot of reputation *drool*

Though, aren't the AV bg's on test servers usually like that?
There's so many players that join and leave all the time, it's just a big brawl at the same spot for hours and hours?
/shrug

WTB more AV on Tura plx :p

Ps. Anevia, if u'r so ubbah in pvp, join AV some time and win it for us please? ;p
In at least 7-8 of 10 Tura AV's alliance only won because Horde finally gave up. With 40vs.40 I could see AV lasting forever. Or untill Horde won. ^^

G

2 days is nothing compared to my "sessions" with Li, which is the only PvP i enjoy.. :p

R

Raz

Johras said:
2 days is nothing compared to my "sessions" with Li, which is the only PvP i enjoy.. :p

Uh, you fight Li for over 2 days? :?

Nelfs :!:

G

Raz said:
Uh, you fight Li for over 2 days? :?

Nelfs :!:

Well, not fighting ofcourse.... although there was some spanking involved! :D

K

Katre

:?

Something tells me we're not talking about runecloth handins.....

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Pallar said:
Johras said:

Playah vs. Playah?

Seeing that both are male I would have guess PvP as something else 8)